Uh Really?

Guest Kevin J

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

this came up in a random playlist on soulclub.org. thoughts?

soulclubxh7.jpg

:unsure::huh:

Kev,

You on a Mac? Same thing happens when you post links on Hitsville. Here's the link to the soundfile.

https://www.soulclub.org/stream/The_Outkast...ay_You_Move.ram

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Not sure what you mean by same thing happens when you post links on Hitsville.... is it a "quirk" of the "sites".... or is the track included on Soul Club/Hitsville in the first place....

But furthermore Dave.... it's listed on the "T" page right between The Ottisettes and The Outsiders.... so what I can't get my head around is why is it on there :tumbleweed3: ....

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

Hahahha

I like Hey Ya! :tumbleweed3: nice song IMHO and the demo is ultra rare 700ish hahahahaha

Seriously, I like it :unsure:

Dante

dante -

do you shake it like a polaroid picture?

Social source share

dante -

do you shake it like a polaroid picture?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does that phrase mean what I think??

hahaha

Cheers

Dante

PS Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeey Yaaaah!

Social source share

:tumbleweed3::unsure:

Not sure what you mean by same thing happens when you post links on Hitsville.... is it a "quirk" of the "sites".... or is the track included on Soul Club/Hitsville in the first place....

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if you got what I was pointing out, but when Kev posts a link from soulclub.org it shows up different to if you've cut and pasted the properties so we, (or at least I can't) can just click on the link and listen. I wondered if Kev was on a Mac as opposed to a PC as sometimes their are quirks between the two.

The track by the way is doo doo to my ears, but hey each to his own eh? :huh:

The reason it's between The Otisettes and The Outsiders is because soulclub.org is listed alphabetically! :lol: Sorry it's late Mate, and that's the best I could coome up with!

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Edited by Dave Moore
Social source share

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if you got what I was pointing out, but when Kev posts a link from soulclub.org it shows up different to if you've cut and pasted the properties so we, (or at least I can't) can just click on the link and listen. I wondered if Kev was on a Mac as opposed to a PC as sometimes their are quirks between the two.

The track by the way is doo doo to my ears, but hey each to his own eh? :lol:

The reason it's between The Otisettes and The Outsiders is because soulclub.org is listed alphabetically! :D Sorry it's late Mate, and that's the best I could coome up with!

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Ah... no I didn't... you meant the you as in Kev.... not the you as in everyone in general reading the post which is how I was reading it.... it is late over here Dave even if I'm working (er-hum) nights :D ....

I also know why it's on the "T" page Dave right in the middle of all the "The" groups :tumbleweed3::unsure: ....

My why was why is that actual track on Soul Club in the first place.... that's what I couldn't/can't get my head round :lol: ....

Must look more closely on Soul Club to see what else Atom has included that's strange for that site :huh: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Guest Kevin J

Ah... no I didn't... you meant the you as in Kev.... not the you as in everyone in general reading the post which is how I was reading it.... it is late over here Dave even if I'm working (er-hum) nights :lol: ....

I also know why it's on the "T" page Dave right in the middle of all the "The" groups :rolleyes::rolleyes: ....

My why was why is that actual track on Soul Club in the first place.... that's what I couldn't/can't get my head round :lol: ....

Must look more closely on Soul Club to see what else Atom has included that's strange for that site :sleep3: ....

dave -

in this case, i didnt post a link ... just the image.

and yeh, i was wondering why it was on the site. that is why i posted it. it was just weird, in the middle of a randomly created playlist. one minute it's OV Wright then uh ... Outkast! haha

Social source share

My why was why is that actual track on Soul Club in the first place.... that's what I couldn't/can't get my head round :P ....

Must look more closely on Soul Club to see what else Atom has included that's strange for that site :lol: ....

I know at one point he was a member of various email audio groups and pretty much uploaded everything that was sent to them, so any time a member went a bit leftfield it got included.. I think there's a Phyllis Dillon track on there courtesy of me :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert