help with prices

Guest northernsoul62

Guest northernsoul62

can any one help with prices for

Jeanette Williams-Somethings got a hold on me-Back Beat

The Constellations-I didn't know how to-Gemini Star issue (read somewhere this is starting to get plays)

Jesse Fisher-Your not loving a beginner-Way out multi 

all are vg+

thanks

Social source share

2 hours ago, northernsoul62 said:

The Constellations-I didn't know how to-Gemini Star issue (read somewhere this is starting to get plays)

Early 90's Pep's shop in Queen Street Wolves, a box of records on the counter had loads of these in, equal number of issues and demos, about £10 - £15 back then. I seem to remember John Manship getting around £500 for one last year, so somewhere between those two values, anybodies guess these days. 

I certainly wore some leather of my shoes dancing to this all those years ago ... tiny bubbles indeed.

Edited by martyn pitt
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

19 minutes ago, martyn pitt said:

Early 90's Pep's shop in Queen Street Wolves, a box of records on the counter had loads of these in, equal number of issues and demos, about £10 - £15 back then. I seem to remember John Manship getting around £500 for one last year, so somewhere between those two values, anybodies guess these days. 

I certainly wore some leather of my shoes dancing to this all those years ago ... tiny bubbles indeed.

It was in every sales box in the 80s, common as muck back then. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!