THE DIFFERENCES - FIVE MINUTES - MONCA

Hammie

In light of today's sale prices this rare item is being offered at a very competitive price...

The Differences - Five minutes - MONCA   ON HOLD

Condition VG++...a very nice clean copy of this wonderful slab of rare crossover

£1400 plus P&P....no offers please

Pm me if interested..Thanks

Hammie

image.jpeg

Edited by hammie
Record on hold
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Yes I still have it ...I have just checked FBook and only put it on there earlier today but no enquiries from that source yet....so you are first in the queue so just get back to me on how you want to proceed....please be aware tho that I am selling for a friend and am going with his price he wants and it is not negotiable plus also because of this and I am dealing with this on his behalf I cannot pay his postage costs just so you know before we go any further hope you understand...thanks 👍

Hammie

Social source share

Will only send this item special delivery due to value...having sent other records recently of a similar value you will have to add £12 to payment to cover insurance at value of record, so total will be £1412-00 in UK Pounds. Make sure PayPal doesn't try to do what sometimes happens and they convert this amount into dollars...it has to come to me in UK Pounds ok otherwise I will lose out if I have to convert because of exchange rate.

Paypal F&Family is fine if you can't do internet bank transfer.....my PayPal user I.d. Is..........hamilton_ian@hotmail.com

hope your ok with all this thanks..

let me know when you can sort it and have sent funds for me to check my PayPal account and then send me your postal address...

Hammie

Social source share

Hi there....I cannot accept payment mate sorry !!!

I told you it must be sent in UK Pounds...total £1412

What was sent was US Dollars and in doing so PayPal have converted your money to dollars and I have only received $1714.01 ......when I attempt to take this money over to my bank account I get £1277.94 PayPal says my conversion done without a fee so YOU MUST take your payment back...cancel payment that is and make sure you send the money in UK POUNDS ONLY.....total as at the top

Sorry I have had so much shit like this...make sure they DO NOT convert to dollars there should be an option for UK POUNDS

This is why I prefer internet bank transfer

sorry mate

Social source share

Just called them they said you will have to refuse / refund the money, then I can try again. I advised them that I selected GBP but the system converted the funds, Paypal explained the reason is because your account accepts both GBP & USD.

I asked if I could cancel and try again - Paypal said you will have to refund the money first & they will drop you an email about this.

Thanks

Social source share

I have nearly been caught out by this...it seems they default payments in dollars first and you have to be careful to change it to pounds...with us living in the UK you would think it would be the other way !!

As I said it's a bloody pain and you also have to ensure you use Friends and family or else they nab you for a fee that way too !! So don't forget that as well when you try again later ok mate..

Social source share

Dave, Sean has sent money and did not realise he had sent it in US dollars...the end result was he may well have sent £1412 but did not realise it came to me in dollars then when I tried to put it in my account it was converted back and I was only going to receive £1277.94 !!!!....Being the guy in the middle and selling a friends record that he wants £1400 for leaves me in a bad situation if I end up £122 short !

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Sean I have now received after fees have been deducted a total of £1363.79....!!    £48.21 Short...

Again I am sending you this money back....I am selling this record for a friend...doing him a favour.    He wants £1400 for it and I am NOT paying his postage costs....If I don't get the money I want £1412 then forget it !!

Sorry If you won't do F& Familly then I have another buyer sorry mate...I'm in the middle here and I am not going to be out of pocket...

Social source share

As Dave Pinches has said he knows us both ....I am only 50 miles up the road from you Sean ...I have got 100% positive feed back for selling on here you can check that..I can assure you you won't have any problems if you do F&Family then the job is done and record will be sent tomorrow....but anyway that's up to you  just let me know ok thanks

Hamme

Social source share

47 minutes ago, hammie said:

Yes I suppose that could do it mate....if Sean is happy with that but please send it F&f this time 😂

Havnt had a response yet but I did return the recent payment...so I don't know what we are gonna end up doing yet....

47 minutes ago, hammie said:

Yes I suppose that could do it mate....if Sean is happy with that but please send it F&f this time 😂

Havnt had a response yet but I did return the recent payment...so I don't know what we are gonna end up doing yet....

Just a thought, it’d been easier to get a train and collect in person. 😐bloody PayPal!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!