Shaun W

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK then.

I'm afraid it really will be a second hand copy. The complete print run sold out, Bee Cool haven't any left and neither do I. It does go through Ebay occasionally.

Thanks Dave,

I keeping checking EBAY for but hoped that one of the goods souls on here might want to part with their copy.

Cheers

Shaun

Social source share

OK then.

I'm afraid it really will be a second hand copy. The complete print run sold out, Bee Cool haven't any left and neither do I. It does go through Ebay occasionally.

We were discussing this recently....

Now come on Dave, is it not time for a re-run.... :thumbsup:

Plenty of interest out there....

I, of course, have an original 1st issue.... whistling.gif .... :unsure:

Social source share

We were discussing this recently....

Now come on Dave, is it not time for a re-run.... :thumbsup:

Plenty of interest out there....

I, of course, have an original 1st issue.... whistling.gif .... :unsure:

It probably is, and without digging the contract out to check, I'm fairly sure that the rights have returned to me now. So any budding publishers interested ?

In fact, Volume two is complete, but since Mike and Stuart split up at Bee Cool they have stopped doing books, so if there is anyone out there who fancies talking to me about Volume two, get in touch.

Social source share

It probably is, and without digging the contract out to check, I'm fairly sure that the rights have returned to me now. So any budding publishers interested ?

In fact, Volume two is complete, but since Mike and Stuart split up at Bee Cool they have stopped doing books, so if there is anyone out there who fancies talking to me about Volume two, get in touch.

You could check to see if eyeball productions (the people behind The R&B Indies) are interested. Or if that guy on SDF, BankhouseDave(?), he's been doing some publishing of autobiographies.

Social source share

Source Advert