Bunny Sigler

Guest melandthensome

Guest melandthensome

still after another 'comparitivley speaking' on Decca by bunny sigler would prefer a demo but not bothered.

many thanks

mel

ps

absolutley NO PRESSINGS thank you....

Edited by melandthensome
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

still after another 'comparitivley speaking' on Decca by bunny sigler would prefer a demo but not bothered.

many thanks

mel

ps

absolutley NO PRESSINGS thank you....

hi mel

record was never pressed, think you'll have youre work cut out trying to find a black issue, as with most decca things issue is much rarer than demo

Social source share

Guest melandthensome

Villa

Tony Morleys a personal friend of mine Ted......knew him since school.Still one of the boys....I was knocking a bird of in Sutton Colefield and tony gave me the keys to his house at the time.

Been to Villa loads of times.....always filled the witton end..

Social source share

Villa

Tony Morleys a personal friend of mine Ted......knew him since school.Still one of the boys....I was knocking a bird of in Sutton Colefield and tony gave me the keys to his house at the time.

A mate with a European cup winners medal i am impressed

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Villa

I used to love going there years ago - mental ground - always convinced I'd end up flying down the terraces head first - well steep!

We're going to get an off-topic telling off in a minute. wink.gif

Social source share