Temptations

Guest collo

Guest collo

Hi Everyone

Being listening to the radio and heard a track by the temptations called My Baby does any one have a file of it to put up on the sounds forum cheers everyone

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest collo

my baby - temptations - gordy

16291 refosoul

Great tune thankyou simon `` cant believe ive not heard this one thanks again collo
Social source share

Guest collo

my baby - temptations - gordy

16291 refosoul

:rolleyes: Big thanks simon Cant believe ive not heard this one by the temptations ` thats the strange world of Northern / soul / motown for you Thanks again collo
Social source share

Brilliant Roger they could certainly move, think Paul Williams took lead on Since i lost my baby possibly the only A side he did

Hi Ted

I love The Temptations records, I think you're right about Paul Williams, the amount of Talent in one Group was amazing.

He did a wonderful job on Lead when given the Oppourtunity.

I saw The Temptations at Sheffield Arena 2005, Only Otis Williams left out of the original line up but they're still awesome.

G C Cameron I thought was amazing on Lead.

They were touring with The Four Tops and who should be the supporting act.

Chris Clark, she only sang three Including "Do I Love You" & "Loves Gone Bad", still a wonderful Bonus to a Brilliant night, Magic. :)

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Hi Ted

I love The Temptations records, I think you're right about Paul Williams, the amount of Talent in one Group was amazing.

He did a wonderful job on Lead when given the Oppourtunity.

I saw The Temptations at Sheffield Arena 2005, Only Otis Williams left out of the original line up but they're still awesome.

G C Cameron I thought was amazing on Lead.

They were touring with The Four Tops and who should be the supporting act.

Chris Clark, she only sang three Including "Do I Love You" & "Loves Gone Bad", still a wonderful Bonus to a Brilliant night, Magic. :)

Hi Roger

never saw them live we thought we did but they turned out to be the Velours(Fantastics) who also were the Drifters, money by deception in those days

Ted

Social source share

Ticket from Manchester Apollo 1988.....Line up was (i think)...Otis Williams, Melvin Franklin,Dennis Edwards,Richard Street and Ron Tyson.....DE was a bonus as it was a short period when he rejoined the group.....they were superb.....i remember DE doing a small rap during one of the slower tunes......inserting "i told her don't look any further"...to a big cheer......they were always doing this like that.to please the crowd.....singing snatches of Four Tops tunes......doing fast tunes slow and vice versa....brilliant and inventive dance choreography.....marvellous entertainers..

Social source share

Source Advert