Remember These

Guest melandthensome

Guest melandthensome

Anyone remember these one time un-issued acetates from a few years gone by.If so can anyone please tell me what became of them.........Like did they get released on anything at anytime.Cheers.

mel

chuck jackson-if thats what you wanted-the f/beverley track.good version.

Amy Lee's version of Fortune teller......not as good as orig.

judy freeman's alt take of hold on......

Susan Schiffrins version of Right track........

high keys alt cut to livin a lie

all various alt takes to various known choons such as 'not a chance in a million'

'lost and found'

troy dodds/jackie beavers/invitations/jerry williams/little ann/little lisa/bobby reed/

a version of 'love reputation' by sheree jackson

a un-issued curtis mayfield track 'be thankful'

etc etc etc............

these may be old news but just dug them out........any info appreciated. :unsure:

Edited by melandthensome
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes I made several on a computer using a program called the Amazing Slow Downer, the rest were made by other people using exactly the same program and you'll be able to find, somewhere on this site, an old post from containing one of these which says "I bet in years to come these will return to haunt us" or words to that effect.

The amazing slow downer can alter voices without changing the pitch of the record, and viceversa.

Social source share

Wasn't it a one off test press of a RCA album that Dave Flynn owns /owned?

it was a german RCA testpressing of an unisued blackrock album that i discovered and sold to irish greg. whatever happened to it when he sold up i don't know. i foolishly did put it on a tape for other collectors before anyone realised that it was an alternative version and that's the source of all later tapes/cd's/dubs it appeared on.

BTW, the album's shite apart from hold on...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert