Cd Track Listings

Just been putting a few cd tracks on and IPOD, and noticed on some CDs the track listings do not appear in the transfer, therefore making lots of track 1, 2, 3 etc. (I know the artist and song can be manually added but its a ball ache job), but why is this the case?

Just curious ??

Ed

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ScooterNik

I've been told, but have no idea if its true, that if you fill in the details yourself (on WMP anyway) then they get uploaded for others to find when they put a copy of the disk in? If its true, then spend 5 min typing and think how many people you can save having to go 'ahh bugger, no listing'.

Anyone know for sure?

Social source share

I've been told, but have no idea if its true, that if you fill in the details yourself (on WMP anyway) then they get uploaded for others to find when they put a copy of the disk in? If its true, then spend 5 min typing and think how many people you can save having to go 'ahh bugger, no listing'.

Anyone know for sure?

Yes that's correct. I typed a couple in and realised I'd made a mistake, when I went back the info that loaded was mine (Inclluding the mistake ). Unless of course it just pulled the info from a cached page on my PC.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!