Seventies Detroit Tues Into Wed

Baz Atkinson

• Replies 20
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Emmanuel told me about this label when I interviewed him on Soul 24-7. Basically it was run by a doctor (Kyle or something) from his surgery :lol:

I can just see it now "I'll prescribe you some painkillers, go home and rest, oh and here's a copy of my latest 45" :unsure:

NICE ONE MUST HAD JUNE TAYLOR IN THE SAME SURGERY LOL :P

BAZ A

Social source share

my o my, you've been busy with your USB turntable haven't you Baz :unsure:

Keep up the good work - hope to see you soon

Hasnt he just...what a wonderful array of 70s Detroit...to me....one can still hear echoes of the 60s Motown influences around these local Independant record labels..chuffing good tunes i must say.....ex..cel..lan...te.....carry on...Delxx...

Social source share

Hasnt he just...what a wonderful array of 70s Detroit...to me....one can still hear echoes of the 60s Motown influences around these local Independant record labels..chuffing good tunes i must say.....ex..cel..lan...te.....carry on...Delxx...

thought youd like ,that bloody magigtones trying real hard is blinding soul,all the best ones are the cheap ones imho.

baz a :unsure:

Social source share

is this on a 7 cos ive got the lp with it on ? the lp,s got another boss tune on it called 'if you want my love' very similar :shhh: must admit ive been digging out some 70,s Detroit recently too, Gaslight 'only a man' is one thats right up there :rolleyes:

GOT GASLIGHT AND BUTCH AND THE NEWPORTS VERSION GREAT STUFF :yes: YEP ITS ON 7INCH GOT ME THINKING RE RARITY,JUST DOES NOT SURFACE MUCK IMHO.

BAZ A

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert