good angel

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Hunnymon

On the back page of the booklet included in the cd "the definitive drifters" there is a list of all the personel 1953-2003 (after a quick count up) I make it 58.

It also states when the members were active in the group makes very interesting reading for Drifters fans

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

lots of them didn't appear on all the hits and i often wonder how a picture may not always corrspend with who is on the songs on cd.

I even wonder when they re-recorded tracks which appear on budget 2.99 cd's etc who was the line up to re-record them

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

On the back page of the booklet included in the cd "the definitive drifters" there is a list of all the personel 1953-2003 (after a quick count up) I make it 58.

It also states when the members were active in the group makes very interesting reading for Drifters fans

A bit like Trigger's favourite brush - 15 new heads and 12 new handles :P .

Brian :lol:

Social source share

I saw the "Drifters" in may/june 1996 in Majorca at the Son Amar nightspot , and Johnny Moore definitely wasnt there as I spoke to the "drifters" and asked about him and they said he wasnt well and was back at his home

12 years on I have no idea what the line-up was , and I also think there were about 3 of these groups touring europe at the time , but this group had a residency at the son amar at that time

however , they were good and we had a great night out with magicians , singers , stage show , comedian and the drifters to finish off the night and chat in the foyer afterwards

Edited by soundsOKEH
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert