Liz Verdi On Ebay

Tommaso

• Replies 10
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup::lol: I was gob smacked when I just checked what it went for.

Was listed as a buy it now 3 times in the lst 8 weeks at £265 x 2 & £235 and didn't sell highest offer seller received was £150 quid. DIdn't have the cash at the time and thought I would wait as in no hurry for it.....................had intended a bid of about $380 but it just went silly do didn't bother.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

yes am amazed at this one! paid £200 a few years ago for a demo, but must say the one sold

does look in nice nick ,plus you get the awesome flip slide "you let him get away" £200 per side

still sounds exspensive though imo

russ

Agree, great double sider but as you say not at £200 a side......love it but not that much. Just think of all the other Mamsey Pamsey 60s girlie stuff I can buy with my $380/400 :D

................................think someone must of heard I was after it so the knew it would be hot :thumbsup: or just would pay anything to stop me getting it unsure.gif

QoFxx

Social source share

picked up a nice copy of this with picture cover off ebay couple of months back for $238... looks like I bought it just at the right time shades.gif

Jon, I know I've heard it :g: so stop gloating :(

You know your copy would be safer in the hands of a true Mamsey Pamsey collector :no::D

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!