Guest Byrney

• Replies 12
  • Views 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Byrney

Great... lost my connection, re booted the home hub and now cannot listen (buffering for the last 10 minutes)!!!

Anyone taping it with freecorder or similar?

Cheers

B

Social source share

Cheers Byrnie, did put it on here earlier but site was playing up so not sure if it dissapeared, Got a bit self indulgent, mostly 70's and slow stuff but really enjoyed it. Think George generally puts it up for download on his own site in a week or so, will let you know so you can laugh at my best Alan Partridge impersation!!

Social source share

Some great stuff being played :thumbsup:

soulmac.

Thanks John, really enjoyed it, my kind of all over the place show!! Thanks for then Johnny Adams tip, I actually have quite a few of his 45's so need to go and see if its there.

Hope you are well.

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Agreed...........some lovely stuff being played...........missed the name of the Rick James choon though :thumbsup: .

cheers,

John Mc.

Thanks for the comments, it was Make Love To Me on his Street Songs LP, a Gareth X tip on RSF, quite outstanding record.

Social source share

Guest Byrney

Cheers Byrnie, did put it on here earlier but site was playing up so not sure if it dissapeared, Got a bit self indulgent, mostly 70's and slow stuff but really enjoyed it. Think George generally puts it up for download on his own site in a week or so, will let you know so you can laugh at my best Alan Partridge impersation!!

Well Jock after the Dells my sh!te BT hub went down again, I re booted and then the media player spent the next hour or so buffering so I missed it mate :unsure:

Here's hoping George recorded it

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!