For Sale! Kings Go Forth - You're The One/one Day - Mr. C

Benji

All this recent bla bla bla about "You're the one" and "One day" got me sort of getting bored with both tracks now. I've played "You're the one" off CD-R months before relase but somehow it never took off with the punters.

Therefore I decided to sell my own personal copy now (Note to all you hypocrites: I don't have a spare copy and I didn't buy it for investment!).

Unplayed condition!

Seeing this get hyped price-wise I don't know what sort of realistic value I shall put on it (realistic in the sense of realistic supply vs. demand rate).

So any reasonable offer considered. Just PM me.

Thanks,

Benji

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All this recent bla bla bla about "You're the one" and "One day" got me sort of getting bored with both tracks now. I've played "You're the one" off CD-R months before relase but somehow it never took off with the punters.

Therefore I decided to sell my own personal copy now (Note to all you hypocrites: I don't have a spare copy and I didn't buy it for investment!).

Unplayed condition!

Seeing this get hyped price-wise I don't know what sort of realistic value I shall put on it (realistic in the sense of realistic supply vs. demand rate).

So any reasonable offer considered. Just PM me.

Thanks,

Benji

What is the realistic value? the original 4 pounds, the 10 pounds of dealers or the finish price of ebay copy? wink.gif

Social source share

:D £4? Wouldn't give you that much for it. Pile of shite. (IMO of course)

tell you what, as this is MY sales thread i don't give a pile of shit about what you think of KGF, ok? aren't there already enough other threads about KGF good/bad/whatever?

anyway, I just accepted an offer of 30 quid which I found reasonable, so I will close this thread.

Social source share