Can You Help?

Hi all im new to the board and am wondering if the wealth of knowledge on here can help with any info etc you might have on some of the modern 7s im after.

Steve Parks - Still Thinking of You - Reynolds Records

Lillian Alexander - A dream without you - Reynolds Records

Executive Jam - Im into Your Love - Third Street

Spread Love - Here I go ( through these changes) - ???

thanks all - Planty

Edited by planty
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, Don't know about the others but the Spread Love is LP only track, The LP is titled Spread Love and is quite a hard item to locate but you do sometimes see them on Ebay. I hope this helps.

Regards

Phil.

Social source share

is the Spread Love track the same song as on the Johnny Taylor 1977 CBS album "Rated Extraordinaire" ?

link

"Here I Go Through These Changes" is the same as the Johnny Taylor Columbia release.

Social source share

Hi all im new to the board and am wondering if the wealth of knowledge on here can help with any info etc you might have on some of the modern 7s im after.

Spread Love  - Here I go ( through these changes) - ???

thanks all - Planty

link

Just sold my Steve Parks for £50...keep 'em peeled on ebay as they've turned up there a bit over the last few months, waiting on a copy of Executive Jam (think it's being walked from the States :rolleyes: )

Social source share

thanks for the help everyone, is the Johnny Taylor one much different?

Ive seen that a lot when searching for the Spread Love version.

Social source share

thanks for the help everyone, is the Johnny Taylor one much different?

Ive seen that a lot when searching for the Spread Love version.

link

Johnny Taylor's version is smoother and more mid tempo. Spreadlove is raw and more of a dancer, great record. The orig lp will set you back a couple of hundred but it has been re released. The Executive Jam record is a future big 'un I reckon and it actually sounds vocally very similar to the Spreadlove track. I managed to give my copy it's first public airing last night and it went down very well.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

i've got a spare of the johnny taylor on UK 7" somewhere if you're interested - anything modernish to swop?

i've got a lillian alexander 7" spare as well - think it's called can you feel it, or something similar - is that a different one? btw, i remember john manship used to sell reynolds singles (ie: when they were new releases) in the early 80's, might be worth finding out if he's got any left in stock from then (if you can do that without alerting him that they are on your wants list :thumbsup: )

PM me if interested in either

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest remus

Spread Love  - Here I go ( through these changes) - ???

thanks all - Planty

link

i sold Spred Love LP on ebay, $400, watch out for the re-issues being sold on ebay not stateing this fact with a reserve!

Social source share