Deletts

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got a copy off that really nice Mark Hanson chappie six months back

for £100 which in my opinion is about £50 less than its worth (150 )

Top double sider and worth every £..........

Thanks Mark !!!

link

yeah I always thought the Deletts was about £150 these days, great flip "Whats the use" which Roger Banks played at the Wilton a few weeks ago.

Interesting/boring story - my copy came from the same lad that sold Bob & Fred in the infamous Keele incident many years ago. My mate got the Deletts for £8 I think and I was pestering him all the way back to Bradford for it. My offer went up £25 every 50 miles we drove home hehehe....eventually prized it out of him a few years ago for about £100 in trades, its only VG though.

vinyl till I die,

derek

Social source share

yeah I always thought the Deletts was about £150 these days, great flip "Whats the use" which Roger Banks played at the Wilton a few weeks ago.

Interesting/boring story - my copy came from the same lad that sold Bob & Fred in the infamous Keele incident many years ago. My mate got the Deletts for £8 I think and I was pestering him all the way back to Bradford for it. My offer went up £25 every 50 miles we drove home hehehe....eventually prized it out of him a few years ago for about £100 in trades, its only VG though.

vinyl till I die,

derek

link

John Weston played" Whats the use" at least 5years ago at Albrighton Why wont promoters give him a better deal :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert