How Do Modern Dj's Cope ?

Guest dundeedavie

Guest dundeedavie

recently i've been buying a few 12" stuff and it doesn't bloody fit in the letterbox .... how do the modern dj's cope aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh !!!!

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

recently i've been buying a few 12" stuff and it doesn't bloody fit in the letterbox .... how do the modern dj's cope aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh !!!!

They just carry one of these don't they?

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

When i was at Banbury a while back Mark Randle showed me a CD vinyl emulator, that allows CDs to behave like vinyl (for scratching and mixing etc...) amazing. I've obviously led a sheltered life.

Social source share

When i was at Banbury a while back Mark Randle showed me a CD vinyl emulator, that allows CDs to behave like vinyl (for scratching and mixing etc...) amazing. I've obviously led a sheltered life.

Does that mean you can have a VG+ cd?:D .Back to the cricket.........

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Does that mean you can have a VG+ cd?:D .Back to the cricket.........

All my CDs are G- after about five minutes. I'm sure they were more durable when they first came out? :unsure:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

loads of cd decks are like that with pioneer seemingly the market leader for such things , unfortunately i still love vinyl and the mechanics of it all .

Social source share

Move next door to someone who is always in, I am buying loads of LP's at moment and the postie just leaves them next door, poor woman had to bring in 10 LP's, about 10 CD's and 3 Books the other day, I am going to have to pay here storeage soon :)

Off topic but have you had your Basics festival night? I have been away all of the last 3 Saturdays so havent seen anything.,

Like the look of your new Dundee night, thought something like that would be easier in Edinburgh??

Hope you are well and back on topic, I have now had the expereience where it was obvious the postie tried to fold one of my LP packages to get it in, thankfully it was too well packed and he could only fold the corners.....

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Off topic but have you had your Basics festival night? I have been away all of the last 3 Saturdays so havent seen anything.,

Like the look of your new Dundee night, thought something like that would be easier in Edinburgh??

we had it last saturday (same night as the 100club and i'll gloss over how it went) On a good point David Stone played a total blinder !! .

I suppose a night like this would be easier in Edinburgh but would also be lost amongst the various Funk/Modern style nights that we would invariably get lumped in with (despite offering something different to them all) and getting a venue in Edinburgh is a bloody nightmare

Social source share

Move next door to someone who is always in, I am buying loads of LP's at moment and the postie just leaves them next door, poor woman had to bring in 10 LP's, about 10 CD's and 3 Books the other day, I am going to have to pay here storeage soon thumbup.gif

ohmy.giflaugh.gif I bet she's got muscles like a strongman

Social source share

Move next door to someone who is always in, I am buying loads of LP's at moment and the postie just leaves them next door, poor woman had to bring in 10 LP's, about 10 CD's and 3 Books the other day, I am going to have to pay here storeage soon :thumbup:

Hope you are well and back on topic, I have now had the expereience where it was obvious the postie tried to fold one of my LP packages to get it in, thankfully it was too well packed and he could only fold the corners.....

Bet you wish I was your postman Jocko , at least I'd treat the records with respect [ as long as you let me copy them of course !! ] Best,Eddie

Social source share

They just carry one of these don't they?

boxing.gif OHboxing.gifGREAT STUFF AND TE REALY DO..THEY REALY1 DO. BY THE WAY I AVE WHAT I BELIEVE IS GOING TO BE THE MOST WANTED MODERN SOUND IN YEARS AND ITS SO RARE, MORE NEWS ABOUT THIS SOUL JEM OVER THE NEXT 4 WEEKS AS I HAVE TO PLAY IT TO THE USUAL SUSPECTS WHO SIT ON THE TOP TIER OF OUR SCENE FOR APPROVAL??ph34r.gif DAVE KIL
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!