Dj`s On The Mike...to Talk Or Not To Talk

There are so many great tunes out there, some weve heard some we havent, is it up to us, the punters, to run up to the DJ everytime we hear a great tune to find out the artist and title or should the DJ at the time use the microphone to share these details with us??, i, myself, would find it very helpful if the DJ`s could tell us what they are playing to possibly enable some of us to add these great tunes to our collections

BC

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There are so many great tunes out there, some weve heard some we havent, is it up to us, the punters, to run up to the DJ everytime we hear a great tune to find out the artist and title or should the DJ at the time use the microphone to share these details with us??, i, myself, would find it very helpful if the DJ`s could tell us what they are playing to possibly enable some of us to add these great tunes to our collections

BC

Check halfway down page 1 of AATS, (silent but soulful) 3 pages of comments you may find of interest,thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Damn this Weight Watchers wine, only 80 calories a glass but god its strong stuff!!!!!!!!!!!,

it must have been really difficult riding a bike in flip flops and a long dress!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Soul Source, scrap this thread and pour me another glass.

Changing the subject then..., so, Little Anthony.... has anyones cheque bounced??? biggrin.gif

BC

Edited by baby cakes
Social source share