Isley Bros Lp

See this creeping up in price lately - remember it as a Woolies 99p cheapie when I was a lad - somebody recently offered it to me @ £40....:lol: Not on here I might add - was a local tinpot dealer here in Bath - I told him what he could do...:thumbsup:

What do we think?

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If someone wants to pay £40 for it that's up to them, not everyone has the time or inclination to go searching around for records, so pay dealer price, no different from any purchase you care to name.whistling.gif

Totally agree

Tis a great track and lp only and very desirable too ...and not always so readily available no.gif

I've lost count of the things ive spent £40 on and found em at a few dollars not long aftersad.gif

Social source share

See this creeping up in price lately - remember it as a Woolies 99p cheapie when I was a lad - somebody recently offered it to me @ £40....ohmy.gif Not on here I might add - was a local tinpot dealer here in Bath - I told him what he could do...boxing.gif

What do we think?

Yes, it's funny what some 'wowser' record floggers will try and pull; they make me laugh!biggrin.gif I found this LP in a Charity Shop, in Mint Cond., as well as the 'Twist and Shout'(?) LP. Then, in the Junk Shop next door, a reasonable copy, of the 'Brothers Isley' LP.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!