Carla Thomas

Guest Tassled Loafer

Guest Tassled Loafer

Carla Thomas - I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby.

Thanks In Advance.

Edited by Tassled Loafer
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Carla Thomas - I'll Never Stop Loving You Baby.

After This On ATCO If Anyone Has Got A Spare.

Thanks In Advance.

ON ATCO....... you may be looking for a long timewhistling

She only did two 7 inch recordings on Atco :-

Atco 6177 : Cause I Love You / Deep Down Inside (Rufus & Carla Thomas)

Atco 6199 : I Didn't Believe / Yeah Yea-Ah (Rufus & Friend)

I was always under the impression that this was unreleased until Ady Croadsdale put it out as an 100 Club anniversary single, it has been pressed in other formats since, and unless it's one of these releases is on Atco, and it is that you are after, I am sure that this one never got a release on Atco.

Hopefully this will help you.

Cheers

Bullythumbsup.gif

Edited by Bully Boy
Social source share

Guest Tassled Loafer

Seems I Should Have Done My Research. I Seen Re-issues Of The Song On Ebay And They Were On ATCO, I Just Always Had In My Head The Original Would Have Been Released On This Label. I've Heard This Record Played At Doo's A Few Times So What Label Will The DJ's Been Spinning It On?

Cheers Mate.

Social source share

Seems I Should Have Done My Research. I Seen Re-issues Of The Song On Ebay And They Were On ATCO, I Just Always Had In My Head The Original Would Have Been Released On This Label. I've Heard This Record Played At Doo's A Few Times So What Label Will The DJ's Been Spinning It On?

Cheers Mate.

100 club anniversary if your a dj :thumbsup: cd if your not.

Social source share

Cheers Mate.

The Kent 100 club anniversary 45 I would think

Edited by bob
Social source share

You are looking at Three Figures though now ...... got mine off John Kingham back in the nineties for a fiver!thumbsup.gif

bledy hell !!! :thumbsup:

i think the one i gave away to a lady i've never met was the 100 club one - cant remember her name but she was a Wellingborough attendee; and think she did some spots there also

Social source share