Help! Identify Lp Track Pleeeease

TheBigO

:yes: Thinking caps on please everyone - many years ago I brought an Lp for a track called 'Home Run', it was a 70s toon and I loved it however it went when I sold my first collection and have since lost the tape that it was on and details and spent the past 20+ years trying to find it again to no avail. I think it was orginally on a Rob pheasent tape (like so many great toons way back) and it was a male artist; lyrics revolving around him hitting all the bases (base 1, base 2 etc) until he hits a home run with his girl. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can someone put me out of my misery and if you have a soundfile please post here because after 20 years of head scratching I could do with being at peace - thanks, TheBigO :lol: Edited by chalky
mp3 request edited out, refosoul will be available in near future hopefully
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

OOOH John thats looking good!!! Praise be to the great God of all things vinyl XXX Now all i need is a soundfile or lyrics to confirm - put the kettle on baby, daddys coming home thumbsup.gif

STOP THE PRESS! Just seen the lp cover on a google search and YES YES YES thats it!!! if you were a woman John I'd sleep with you X Thanks for ending the search for this aging old soul boy thumbsup.gif

Edited by TheBigO
Social source share

OOOH John thats looking good!!! Praise be to the great God of all things vinyl XXX Now all i need is a soundfile or lyrics to confirm - put the kettle on baby, daddys coming home thumbsup.gif

STOP THE PRESS! Just seen the lp cover on a google search and YES YES YES thats it!!! if you were a woman John I'd sleep with you X Thanks for ending the search for this aging old soul boy thumbsup.gif

I do love a happy ending. :thumbsup:

Social source share

:thumbsup: Thinking caps on please everyone - many years ago I brought an Lp for a track called 'Home Run', it was a 70s toon and I loved it however it went when I sold my first collection and have since lost the tape that it was on and details and spent the past 20+ years trying to find it again to no avail. I think it was orginally on a Rob pheasent tape (like so many great toons way back) and it was a male artist; lyrics revolving around him hitting all the bases (base 1, base 2 etc) until he hits a home run with his girl. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can someone put me out of my misery and if you have a soundfile please post here because after 20 years of head scratching I could do with being at peace - thanks, TheBigO :ohmy:

You could try this site...

https://www.musicstack.com/records-cds/denny+greene

Cheers

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert