Butch & The Newports I'm Only A Man

Kev John
Go to solution Solved by pikeys dog,

• 2 weeks later...

But this release has a different flip to the Grand Junction release and is the one Sweet collectors go for, Boba will be able to comment more on the subject.  Very high price for this tune, but i suppose these days that's the new value due to the auction .......................... :(  

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

But this release has a different flip to the Grand Junction release and is the one Sweet collectors go for, Boba will be able to comment more on the subject.  Very high price for this tune, but i suppose these days that's the new value due to the auction .......................... :(  

Dunno John...Manny has auctioned this before and got nearly 300 quid for it, then it settled back down to it's regular price of £50 ...chances are this will happen again.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Butch and the Newports are exactly the same group as the Gaslight. They have 2 members in common with the earlier group the Young Sirs. Didn't see the price (probably too high) but this record is sort of hard to find and rarely comes up clean.

Social source share

Butch and the Newports are exactly the same group as the Gaslight. They have 2 members in common with the earlier group the Young Sirs. Didn't see the price (probably too high) but this record is sort of hard to find and rarely comes up clean.

probably because the`re all over here bob,,,,youre right about it not showing up clean although my own copy was

Social source share

usually when all the copies are in the UK it means that stock was imported, it wouldn't be beat up.

i have a double of this somewhere right now if someone needs it, not mint though

i was joking bob......one of the copies was clean tho. the other was a little beat up but was only £4

Social source share

If anyone wants a Gaslight copy I've got a minter for £15 inc UK P&P.

£15.00 for this piece of brilliant Detroit crossover magic - just buy it ...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!