Keele

I read it yesterday and couldn't believe it........

Right then chaps this is VERY IMPORTANT! If you are attending Keele next weekend...you MUST bring some form of id with you
I nor anyone else can accept liability if you do not bring and admission is refused. Please repost for me letting as many people know as possible. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I read it yesterday and couldn't believe it........

Right then chaps this is VERY IMPORTANT! If you are attending Keele next weekend...you MUST bring some form of id with you

I nor anyone else can accept liability if you do not bring and admission is refused. Please repost for me letting as many people know as possible. 

That's me not going then. Lou has no photo ID, She don't drive and here passport run out a few years back. They taking the PISS

Ste

Social source share

Well this is not a real Keele reunion cause they use to let anybody in  :lol:

BTW as anybody bought tickets from local outlets and been charged a quid booking fee on top of face value of ticket ?

when making a face to face visit & paid cash

Edited by Kev John
Social source share

Apologies for any confusion.

NO photo ID is required. That only applies to Students and anyone who looks under 18.

Don't worry.....you will all get in.

Just left a similar message on the event page.

Looking forward to making our debut at the venue and helping Chris Burton and Richard Searling enhance the great spirit created by former promoters Neil Clowes and Mick Smith/Keith Minshull. See you Sat.

Social source share

Guest Byrney

Apologies for any confusion.

NO photo ID is required. That only applies to Students and anyone who looks under 18.

Don't worry.....you will all get in.

Just left a similar message on the event page.

Looking forward to making our debut at the venue and helping Chris Burton and Richard Searling enhance the great spirit created by former promoters Neil Clowes and Mick Smith/Keith Minshull. See you Sat.

Kev, given it will 'enhance the great spirit created by former promoters... ' , will your new nighters be paying an equal mix of new discoveries, underplayed and oldies in one room like the original Okeh promotions - thus keeping that original spirit alive? Be great to hear Richard pull some new stuff out of the box.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!