Sam Fletcher/yellow Issue

Zanetti

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

That looks like it was a white demo, been coloured yellow LOL - also that is a West Coast pressing and he wants Chicago press

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

The white ones are Belgium boots, they don't crop up very often, the yellow ones came out twice (I think ) one plain & one with the black lines around Tollie, I've got two of them, the white one is what I'd take to a scooter do in case pogo dancing with full pints is going on around the decks :lol:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

The white ones are Belgium boots, they don't crop up very often, the yellow ones came out twice (I think ) one plain & one with the black lines around Tollie, I've got two of them, the white one is what I'd take to a scooter do in case pogo dancing with full pints is going on around the decks :lol:

Yeah ... thats what i thought aswell ... the whiteys are BOOTS and the shown one (yellow) by Peter is a Boot, too!!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I kinda know the story behind the Belgian Tollie pressings, they're not really 100% boots, they are licensed by SABAM.

Social source share