Worst Vocal On A Record Ever

Pete S

Enchantments is wrong on so many fronts; it still confounds me as to how anyone could pick it out of a pile of records and think there was any musical similarity in genre to Fidels, Salvadors etc. From a similar era that dreadful 'There she goes again' on Columbia and the 'Emotions' c/u - you can tell that I am still deeply traumatised as my memory has adopted a protection strategy and tried to wipe out all recollection of 'artists'. You have been warned. Regards. Ion

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Enchantments is wrong on so many fronts; it still confounds me as to how anyone could pick it out of a pile of records and think there was any musical similarity in genre to Fidels, Salvadors etc. From a similar era that dreadful 'There she goes again' on Columbia and the 'Emotions' c/u - you can tell that I am still deeply traumatised as my memory has adopted a protection strategy and tried to wipe out all recollection of 'artists'. You have been warned. Regards. Ion

From that era as well, Okeh records the Professionals - Thats Why I Love You. Sounds like it is being played at 33. The tune drags, the vocals drag. It is a mess, and an awful mess, that is too bad to be true. But like the almost as bad Enchanments it seems to have been enjoyed by the majority.

It sounds like everyone involved in the production was on Mogadon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!