Steve G

Auctionsniper

Hi there,

As far a I am aware it is okay. Won 4-records on it last night (4 out of around 10). Used it for many many years and definitely recommended.

Best,

Ian

Really? I go to the login page and it says "can't open the page". I know they've been having some problems and some bids not been getting placed, so thought they'd gone out of business.

No every things fine. Sometimes (very rarely) does it go down. Also occasionally if you have not paid your existing fees it will not place your snipe.

Really? I go to the login page and it says "can't open the page". I know they've been having some problems and some bids not been getting placed, so thought they'd gone out of business.

Had the same problem recently. It may be your browser. I use Safari and had the very same issues as yourself so i contacted them and they reckon it was a browser problem. 

They were right because it worked fine on my phone (google chrome).

I have it on app on my phone and it works a treat. Was introduced to it years ago and it beats trying to remember putting in a late bid (I always forget) and also limits tricky e-bay sellers shill bidding if I bid early.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.