Living Colour

El Corol

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

^ I did say it was more than I wanted to pay for this. I also said I wanted clean labels, which your copy doesn't have. Does that make me wrong or have I hurt your feelings or something? Not sure why you'd post the above which was a private conversation between us in which I was perfectly amicable to you (quite happy to copy it out here). 

Social source share

35 minutes ago, randy said:

He's turned down  Ex+ copy from me at £200 says it's too expensive 

I did say it was more than I wanted to pay for this. I also said I wanted clean labels which your copy doesn't have. Does that make me wrong or have I hurt your feelings or something? Not sure why you'd post the above which was a private conversation between us in which I was perfectly amicable to you (quite happy to copy it out here).

Social source share

Guest randy

I was agreeing with previous comment that £200 is current market value and pointing out  you want a copy at below current going rate. I think that covers the facts with out getting emotional. 

Your not alone on this wants section trying to source hard to find disks at cut down rates in perfect condition. Have a good Easter 

Social source share

Sold one on here this time last year, 100. The buyer said that was too high and only wanted to pay 60, did nothing and after 3 weeks when he made various offers and went on about postage he begrunglingly sent the 100.

Looks it easy, if you don't want to pay a certain figure, then don't.

If you're selling and your price is to high, what ever that means in the strange world of NS, then it will be harder to sell or not at all 

• Helpful 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, randy said:

I was agreeing with previous comment that £200 is current market value and pointing out  you want a copy at below current going rate. I think that covers the facts with out getting emotional. 

Your not alone on this wants section trying to source hard to find disks at cut down rates in perfect condition. Have a good Easter 

And your not alone in the sellers section trying to sell non mint records for top dollar. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share