Record Store day 2019

11 hours ago, Shufflin said:

but....as a collector...see below...reason enough to get one imo

plus it's not the same as the kent LP as I've tried to explain before, I'm not here to defend it, it's just a nice LP to own, I'm assuming everyone who wants one has one by now, as Chalky said previously they are easy to come by for £30 🙂

If you'd be kind enough to PM me and tell me where these £30 LP's are I would be grateful as I'm still in need! 😉

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

1 hour ago, Mark R said:

If you'd be kind enough to PM me and tell me where these £30 LP's are I would be grateful as I'm still in need! 😉

Cheers,

Mark R

The store who had them the other day has now sold out.  Discogs is just full of greedy bastards especially the brits.  They are all unsold and will probably stay there.  

I know this release is different to the Ace recording but the Ace one has all her recordings, with a great booklet of info too. What insight exactly has the label owners grand kids have?  Ace Clark contributed to Ace release first after I had made contact before any of them.

I’d pay £30 for a copy of this but I’m not that bothered and I certainly won’t be held to ransom, if someone happy to pay those extortionate prices well that’s there prerogative. 

Edited by Chalky
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!