Dj Genesis

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Neil-ok

I find chewing a large ball of tinfoil, whilst scratching my claws down a blackboard more pleasureable than listening to this old tosh.

Not heard it before but after listening to a clip(even a small clip)i will go with pikeys dog thmbdn.gif

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Not heard it before but after listening to a clip(even a small clip)i will go with pikeys dog thmbdn.gif

...For months I've failed to see why perfectly rational people, with otherwsie impeccable taste , have continually tried to convince me that this piece of garbage has even the smallest amount of merit. "Insult To Betty Wright" would be much nearer to the truth - I think it's safe to say, having been on the wrong end of her temper myself, that Ms. B would not be at all impressed by such a sack of shite, and nor am I.

I'll stick with my original Alston 45 of "Tonight Is The Night", thanks all the same. That's about as 'real' as I intend to 'get' where this kind of abomination is concerned.

TONE thmbdn.gifthmbdn.gifthmbdn.gif

Social source share

Guest the dukester

...For months I've failed to see why perfectly rational people, with otherwsie impeccable taste , have continually tried to convince me that this piece of garbage has even the smallest amount of merit. "Insult To Betty Wright" would be much nearer to the truth - I think it's safe to say, having been on the wrong end of her temper myself, that Ms. B would not be at all impressed by such a sack of shite, and nor am I.

I'll stick with my original Alston 45 of "Tonight Is The Night", thanks all the same. That's about as 'real' as I intend to 'get' where this kind of abomination is concerned.

TONE thmbdn.gifthmbdn.gifthmbdn.gif

WITH YOU ON THIS ONE :thumbsup: "TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT" BETTY WRIGHT SUPERB!!!!

LIVE VERSION 8 MINS OH SO GOOD!!

Edited by the dukester
Social source share

Guest southpaw

WITH YOU ON THIS ONE :thumbsup: "TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT" BETTY WRIGHT SUPERB!!!!

LIVE VERSION 8 MINS OH SO GOOD!!

First time I've heard it aswell brilliant :boxing:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert