Fantastics

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

" where theres a will "

either version will suffice - and i know there is 1 on JM,s auction at the moment

think im right in saying, the one with - in times like these on the reverse is the cheaper of the 2, also has impressario spelt with 2 " s" where as the more expensive version has 1 "s"

anyone one know if the cheaper version is a 2nd issue, and are both versions exactly the same,

thanks, shep thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

" where theres a will "

either version will suffice - and i know there is 1 on JM,s auction at the moment

think im right in saying, the one with - in times like these on the reverse is the cheaper of the 2, also has impressario spelt with 2 " s" where as the more expensive version has 1 "s"

anyone one know if the cheaper version is a 2nd issue, and are both versions exactly the same,

can I just point out that I posted up a want for this a while back - so please ignore Sheps request and if you have one for sale offer it to me first.... :lol:

Social source share

" where theres a will "

thanks, shep :thumbsup:

I didn`t know there were two versions of this 45,the copy i have has "In times like these" on the flip and as you can see from the scan only one S as you mentioned,has anyone got a scan or more info on the other one?.

Dave f.............

post-2848-1173647285_thumb.jpg

Social source share

I didn`t know there were two versions of this 45,the copy i have has "In times like these" on the flip and as you can see from the scan only one S as you mentioned,has anyone got a scan or more info on the other one?.

Dave f.............

post-2848-1173647285_thumb.jpg

hello

just checked my copy and is same as this. never heard of another press/version. but then again i don't pay that much attention these days. had my copy for a many years got via baz maleday. sorry but not for sale.

cheers

phil

phil

Social source share

" where theres a will "

Shep

2nd Issue, are you sure there's another press. Never seen or heard anything about this. Anyone with a scan, or Title.

Tomo

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Shep

2nd Issue, are you sure there's another press. Never seen or heard anything about this. Anyone with a scan, or Title.

Tomo

sure i read it somewhere, might be JM,s recent guide or website perhaps

one with 1 s and one with 2 s,s

shep

Social source share

hello

just checked my copy and is same as this. never heard of another press/version. but then again i don't pay that much attention these days. had my copy for a many years got via baz maleday. sorry but not for sale.

cheers

phil

phil

Jeeeeze....not another mispelling........'maleday'!!!........ gonna change my name to 'Jones'

Nice One Phil no.gif

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

It finally went for a bit over a grand! I'm shocked. Great record though.

Phew.......................thanks Gareth.

Brian :rolleyes:

Social source share

Source Advert