MarkWhiteley

Comands

WANTED...

Commands - "Hey it's love" - Dynamic - Think Manship's got one for £100, anyone do me a better deal than that?

Email: l_l_m_W@hotmail.com (having bit of trouble with email today so probably best to PM me instead)

All the best,

Billy :thumbsup:

Edited by billytheboot

WANTED...

Commands - "Hey it's love" - Dynamic - Think Manship's got one for £100, anyone do me a better deal than that?

Email: l_l_m_W@hotmail.com (having bit of trouble with email today so probably best to PM me instead)

All the best,

link

Sorry can't help you I'm afraid although I saw one on Backbeat for £25 couple of weeks ago. Is the one at £100 or whatever red vinyl, it should be. Shouldn't be anymore than £50/£75 IMO. The flip "No Time For You" is the better side IMHO.

Sorry can't help you I'm afraid although I saw one on Backbeat for £25 couple of weeks ago.  Is the one at £100 or whatever red vinyl, it should be.  Shouldn't be anymore than £50/£75 IMO.  The flip "No Time For You" is the better side IMHO.

link

Amazed how expensive this is now. Mark Freeman got me a copy a couple of years ago for £20, and brought it round my house. Unfortunately when i took it out of the sleeve i realised he'd left it on the back seat of his car on a sunny day....

well you guess the rest..

never seen it again so cheap :thumbsup:

sorry mark if you read this, had to tell it.

Matt

Sorry can't help you I'm afraid although I saw one on Backbeat for £25 couple of weeks ago.  Is the one at £100 or whatever red vinyl, it should be.  Shouldn't be anymore than £50/£75 IMO.  The flip "No Time For You" is the better side IMHO.

link

:shades: no WD with piccie sleeve. Can't say I've heard other side. Soundfile anyone?

Edited by billytheboot

Guest photo

Listened to the track for the first time in many years ahhh!! memories of the mid -80's came flooding back. Wonderful stuff.

Derek

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links