Smoke Free

The Attic last saturday night The music was good the crowd were freindly and to top it all

i did not go home smelling of an ash tray after 30 years on the scene that was a first!! no problem with people smoking it just nice to know that people that do not smoke are being protected what do you think??

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

Worse thing is non smokers going on about it when they never did before because they had a choice if they wanted to go to a smoke filled venue,

good thing is i didnt smoke nowhere near as many in a night as i normally would and my clothes didnt stink at all aprt from good old B.O, I suppose a bit better of financially and health wise too,

overall honest opinion, i prefer non smoking venues

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest barnsey

try sitting in a beer garden with 30 smokers its worse than ever :thumbsup:

should have gone back in the pub then with rest of the whingers .

Edited by barnsey
Social source share

Worse thing is non smokers going on about it when they never did before because they had a choice if they wanted to go to a smoke filled venue,

good thing is i didnt smoke nowhere near as many in a night as i normally would and my clothes didnt stink at all aprt from good old B.O, I suppose a bit better of financially and health wise too,

overall honest opinion, i prefer non smoking venues

Bearsy

I agree - I went to the 100 club Sat, had a brilliant night didn't miss it all, had lot's of fun and interesting conversations out on Oxford street in the early hours :thumbsup: Lot easier on the dance floor too.

Karen

Social source share

I agree - I went to the 100 club Sat, had a brilliant night didn't miss it all, had lot's of fun and interesting conversations out on Oxford street in the early hours :thumbsup: Lot easier on the dance floor too.

Karen

Karen if you read this, I still need your address!

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Karen

i was there too for a couple of hours late on and yes oxford street was quite entertaining but thing is though Karen you end up chatting to everyone and smoke about half a dozen in 15 minutes :yes: then go back inside only to be told that a few cracking tunes had just been played and you missed them :ohmy: ,

It wont stop me going out though, great night all round :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

It's great I can sit behind my sales box without worry that someone will drop their fag on one of my pricer items, now it's only the beer spills I have to worry about.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert