Record Boxes - Help Again Please

Guest Dr Pickles

Guest Dr Pickles

I've out grown another box and am looking for some recomendations on a box to hold 200.

I know it's been mentioned on here a few times but you can imagine what comes up when I search on "record & box".

Any help would be great :rolleyes:

Doc

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've out grown another box and am looking for some recomendations on a box to hold 200.

I know it's been mentioned on here a few times but you can imagine what comes up when I search on "record & box".

Any help would be great :rolleyes:

Doc

Try Julian at: www.northernsoulscene.co.uk does some fantastic boxes thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

wwwhardtofindrecords

loads in stock i have a pro-style 300 excellant

Do you have the full web address?

Thanks

Doc

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

Do you have the full web address?

Thanks

Doc

try swan not the cheapest but as strong has a house https://www.swanflight.com/ they're also very good to deal with :rolleyes:

if you want to build your own i know were you can get all the components cheap, you know you want to biggrin.gif

Edited by andrew bin
Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

try swan not the cheapest but as strong has a house https://www.swanflight.com/ they're also very good to deal with :rolleyes:

if you want to build your own i know were you can get all the components cheap, you know you want to biggrin.gif

Thanks Andy

Next you'll have me posting on the "Build Your Own Record/ Speaker Box For Fun" forum.

ATB

Doc

PS. The above forum does not exist.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

if this aint no good Chris keep hold of it incase you ever get kicked out for spending too much on a record, makes a great temporary bed :rolleyes:

post-4635-1184847730.jpg

Social source share

GOOGLE, HARD TO FIND RECORDS THINK ITS WWW.HTFR :rolleyes:

I would avoid HTFR at all cost's - waited several months for the 200 record box I wanted to come in stock. Turned out the 100's n 300's were unavailable to. They even took payment and guaranteed delivery date which came n went - extremely un-helpful staff too. Told them what I thought of them n took business elsewhere....

Karen

Social source share

I would avoid HTFR at all cost's - waited several months for the 200 record box I wanted to come in stock. Turned out the 100's n 300's were unavailable to. They even took payment and guaranteed delivery date which came n went - extremely un-helpful staff too. Told them what I thought of them n took business elsewhere....

Karen

Will ring Pickles and tell him in case he orders one.

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Karen

Karen / Mischief

Thanks for the warning. :rolleyes:

Doc

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

if this aint no good Chris keep hold of it incase you ever get kicked out for spending too much on a record, makes a great temporary bed :rolleyes:

Cheers Bearsy

You'll be Blue Peter next making all sorts of things.

G116.gif

ATB

Doc

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Cheers Bearsy

You'll be Blue Peter next making all sorts of things.

G116.gif

ATB

Doc

Joking aside Chris i got a mate called Loz who lives around the corner from me and he sells everything from sleeves to mailers to all the boxes too, he sells his 200 boxes for £30 each and his 100 box at £20,

I got to go out again now but if your interested let me know and i will sort his number out or i could always grab one for you and give it to you next time i see you out,

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Joking aside Chris i got a mate called Loz who lives around the corner from me and he sells everything from sleeves to mailers to all the boxes too, he sells his 200 boxes for £30 each and his 100 box at £20,

I got to go out again now but if your interested let me know and i will sort his number out or i could always grab one for you and give it to you next time i see you out,

Bearsy

PM Sent :rolleyes:

Social source share

Any help would be great thumbsup.gif

Doc

just found out they are not on my site

fault corrected biggrin.gif

the better ones are now listed

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!