• Replies 23
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest TONY ROUNCE

but that would of stayed in the can if it was not for that dodgy CD Sequel put out produced by Giovanni Scatola and some other bloke........ :lol:

Mike

It might still be in the can if I could have found the second set :lol:

Joking - and personal involvement - aside, I still think this is a pretty amazing CD. It's really remarkable that we have any live audio of Linda whatsoever to cherish, when you think how many more of our most beloved artists we'll never hear in this way....

Social source share

It might still be in the can if I could have found the second set laugh.gif

Joking - and personal involvement - aside, I still think this is a pretty amazing CD. It's really remarkable that we have any live audio of Linda whatsoever to cherish, when you think how many more of our most beloved artists we'll never hear in this way....

Absolutely agree Tony - never thought I would hear the like - does not matter what the quality was like - it had to ocme out!

Pity there has never been any other stuff unearthed - only aware of another Atco track, but never heard it

Mike

Social source share

It is of course the flip of Hypnotized - a must have in its own right - on the US and UK releases but of course you need the french 45 - which has the even better album only track (elsewhere in the world!) - 'You Can't Take It'

Mike

awesome track! got it on her french EP with groovy pic sleeve,still to have it's day,with a more up front production than the album cut

Social source share

Guest Glynn Jones

Great track.

One of my faves off the This is Loma 7 lp I had stuck at the back of my cupboard.

Thanks for reminding me I had this.

Now all I need is something to play it on. laugh.gif

post-9369-1193609948_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest anthony

Yep thats for me,hipnotized on the other side wow!!send us your details Anthony.

hi ken pm me your address mate

you can have it

cheers anthony

Social source share

hi ken pm me your address mate

you can have it

cheers anthony

Coooool!!,done............top Sourcer you!! :wave:

Edited by ken
Social source share

Hi Ganche, Its Deb, met u up in sunny salford a few months ago. wave.gif I like this... I think its kinda cool......but then I would cos its in my playbox! :lol:

Deb

Hi Deb, Im playing at Salford in January so hopefully see you there. It is a good one - I knew you had taste!

Denise

x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert