Paypal

CRUMB

I thought the last 4 items I bought on ebay were taking a while to arrive, I was just checking My Ebay when I noticed that they were marked payment pending. I've never had this problem before, the money has been debited from my bank account straight away, anyone know what's going on?

Cheers

Crumb

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I thought the last 4 items I bought on ebay were taking a while to arrive, I was just checking My Ebay when I noticed that they were marked payment pending. I've never had this problem before, the money has been debited from my bank account straight away, anyone know what's going on?

Cheers

Crumb

A bank payment is classed as an e.cheque and can take upto 11 days to clear

Social source share

A bank payment is classed as an e.cheque and can take upto 11 days to clear

Never had this problem before though & now it's 4 on the trot. I suppose that rules out buying xmas presents with paypal then as by the time the payments cleared the item won't get here in time.

Social source share

Cheers

Crumb

:thumbsup: check with the seller, some time they have to accept payment that happend to me.also they debited my bank account three times for the same amount to make one payment still waiting from october for refund and a reply to my email all i can say is best of luck john"o"

Social source share

whistling.gif check with the seller, some time they have to accept payment that happend to me.also they debited my bank account three times for the same amount to make one payment still waiting from october for refund and a reply to my email all i can say is best of luck john"o"

If it was just 1 seller I'd put it down to a problem at their end but it's 4 different ones.

Social source share

If it was just 1 seller I'd put it down to a problem at their end but it's 4 different ones.

I had this problem a few months back. My Paypal account was set up to take money from my Switch debit card and thus paid instantly. The Switch card had expired and I had forgotten to update Paypal with new number.

Therefore paypal uses bank account as reserve payment method. This takes around 10 days to clear.

Hope this helps....

John.

Social source share

I had this problem a few months back. My Paypal account was set up to take money from my Switch debit card and thus paid instantly. The Switch card had expired and I had forgotten to update Paypal with new number.

Therefore paypal uses bank account as reserve payment method. This takes around 10 days to clear.

Hope this helps....

John.

Hi John

i would change to a mastercard or something like that as you can then claim through the credit card if things go wrong

Social source share

Hope this helps....

John.

Just checked, my card had expired.

Cheers

Social source share

Did you click on the pay now link on Ebay or pay on the persons invoice details going to paypals website and side stepping Ebay

if you didn't click on the pay now link on ebay in effect ebay doesnt know you paid, firstly make sure you did send the payment via paypal, go to your won items on ebay, click on action and select payment sent. Job done thumbsup.gif

ah just noticed your card expire, please ignore above :lol:

Edited by richard
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert