Mach

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

this takes the biscuit, ( or pizza ) postman brought this today, though it was a pizza..unbeleivable it was a record in a round cardboard box16" x 16" and the best bit it was 45!!!!!

( it aint April is it ... :rolleyes: ..)post-9376-1227103137_thumb.jpg

i've gotten from that guy before. that is terrible packaging. safer but similar, another guy (i think seller diorules in ohio) actually ships records is pizza delivery boxes turned inside out, I heard he actually owns a pizza chain.

Social source share

Got one the other day chris from america, it was the front of an old album sleeve cut up, when it came through the door i thought well thats smashed, cut through the tape an out slid a 45 no sleeve or anything, not a mark on it :thumbsup: how lucky was that, seriously i could have bent the lot in half the packaging was so flimsy :rolleyes:

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
Social source share

Have had records wrapped in newspaper then enveloped, normally from USA. Also had one mailed in a music from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers LP cover :rolleyes: !!!

I have been lucky in that the records have always been well wrapped and protected whatever they are sent in.

Suz :thumbsup:

x

Social source share

I've also had a 7" record delivered from the U.S.A. in a standard 10" square pizza box (just stuck to the box with a bit of tape) and it survived the journey.

ere mate,just clocked your celtic soul badge,being a big hoops fan i`d like tae get ma hands on a couple o badges,any help :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert