• Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

===========

ouch

imagine the ebay fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Interesting that the descriptions allied to items do not have the statement " Certificate Of Authenticity included " .......

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Interesting that the descriptions allied to items do not have the statement " Certificate Of Authenticity included " .......

Malc Burton

Good point Malc

Perhaps he should have got the Four Tops who signed the sheet music to sign another bit of paper sating that the first bit of paper they had signed was genuine.

Seriously who's to say that a certificate of authenticity is a genuine certificate of authenticity, is there a certificate of authenticity certificate of authenticity?

Social source share

Good point Malc

Perhaps he should have got the Four Tops who signed the sheet music to sign another bit of paper sating that the first bit of paper they had signed was genuine.

Seriously who's to say that a certificate of authenticity is a genuine certificate of authenticity, is there a certificate of authenticity certificate of authenticity?

Obviously a Marx Brothers fan Andy ( The part of the first part etc ...... ) .

Good statement . My point I was trying to make is that , generally , with memorabila sites offering items with high price tags , they will always state , the respective item will come complete with a certificate of authenticity . I was strange that the description of / for items on that particular site did not include such a statement .

Malc

Social source share

as far as the posters are concerned, those starting prices are a little on the cheap side. those "boxing style" posters from the 60s, particularly for soul reviews, fetch tons of money. i wouldnt be surprised if the final bids on those didnt exceed $5000.

people who collect those things are wacky, ive met a few as i used to do group art shows/conventions with other poster makers. lots of fat, white dudes ... grateful dead tshirts ... fanny packs, etc.

sorta the same crowd that frequents record conventions whistling.gif

Social source share

as far as the posters are concerned, those starting prices are a little on the cheap side. those "boxing style" posters from the 60s, particularly for soul reviews, fetch tons of money. i wouldnt be surprised if the final bids on those didnt exceed $5000.

people who collect those things are wacky, ive met a few as i used to do group art shows/conventions with other poster makers. lots of fat, white dudes ... grateful dead tshirts ... fanny packs, etc.

sorta the same crowd that frequents record conventions :thumbsup:

What on earths a fanny pack? thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• 4 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert