3 Biggies For Offer, Calvin Grayson, Johnny Praye, Kenny And The Hitchhi

Lenny Harkins

Taking offers on the three records, detail below;

Calvin Grayson - Loves Just Begun / You've Got To Be Willing - IN.....Vg+, plays absolutely perfect (both sides), graded down due to the wear on the labels (see photos of disc) 

post-3413-0-94107600-1408481604_thumb.jp-post-3413-0-86418600-1408481617_thumb.jp

SOLD

Johnny Praye - Cant Get Too Much Love / I Cherish Your Precious Love - SideWalk, the record has a single slight skip on the ICYPL side at the 2 minute mark...the "Cant Get" side plays as new the record visuals a EX+.

Best offer over £500 by Friday 22nd August , 9pm British time.......Unless an absolute stonker comes is, all bidders will be kept informed.

post-3413-0-42486900-1408482061_thumb.jp

OFFERS at £625

Kenny and the Hitch Hikers - Camel Walk / Lets Do the Camel Walk - Mean...VG+ both sides play loud and clear.

My knowledge on this record is limited , the A side is an uptempo stomper, I know this release is rare and was covered up at one point (tape marks visible on the run out) as what I have no idea.

Best offer over £200 by Friday 22nd August , 9pm British time.......Unless an absolute stonker comes is, all bidders will be kept informed.

post-3413-0-13019700-1408482321_thumb.jp

OFFERS at £225

All records will be sent out Special delivery at a cost of £7 (UK) for abroad please contact me for details.

Paypal accepted.

Sound files are of the actual discs , thanks for looking.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!