• Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

LOADS MORE ADDED ALL TOP TUNES

HAPPY HUNTING

THIS IS A ONE OFF CHANCE TO ACQUIRE THESE TUNES

Your wasting folks time,this is wants !!

Ignorance is bliss !!

Edited by ken
Social source share

Your wasting folks time,this is wants !!

Ignorance is bliss !!

Not really

have received at least 12 wants lists to saveltd@btconnect.com

and one lucky emailer got a copy of "Strange Change"

and a few more. so worth reading for them.

As mentioned this is a one off thinning and sorry if in wrong section but all for the good.

So if you have any wants reply direct to saveltd@btconnect.com to speed up the process

Social source share

Sent off my wants list to speed up the process at 8am this morning. I take it my wants are not in your 1000 strong cabinet as had no reply as yet? whistling.gif

ATB - Al

Hi

All the new ones processed are in the Latest additions section. My staff are slowly putting these on (10% so far). I'm looking at peoples wants lists as i go. will reply as and when. Have not even opened the second 500 case yet as we are very busy at the moment.

Thanks for replying

Social source share

paula durante..100 quid on johns

sam fletcher 600 quid ?????? on which planet

seven souls white demo...£800.....i take it this copy is 24 carat gold plated

joe valentine £700....£250 on bradys & manships

i rest my case

The last two are on the old site by the way.

Paula Durante i had 2 mint copies (one is sold) and mine doesnt have the audible scratch you can hear on his one

Sam fletcher issue? You dont know a rare record when you see one (its never up for sale, until now)

So if you want a record why havent you made an offer?

Edited by CheltSoulNights
Social source share

Paula Durante i had 2 mint copies (one is sold)

Sam fletcher issue? You dont know a rare record when you see one (its never up for sale, until now)

He would post it up in wants so other sellers can look,maybe/probberly get it cheaper :thumbup:

Social source share

Paula Durante i had 2 mint copies (one is sold) and mine doesnt have the audible scratch you can hear on his one

just a quick glance on popsike showed half a dozen sam fletcher issues this year, dearest was 550 dollars, hardly a rare record by any stretch of the imagination & certainly not worth 650 quid, dream on

Social source share

I've just sold mine for 250 quid. The rarer Boxxed logo. has wear but was still glossy and played mint. Perhaps i could have got 300 for it, yet 250 is a fair price...

....Sam fletcher is like jack montgomery My dearly beloved...not rare but in demand...always. I've seen quite a few Knocking about this year...One just finished on ebay(boxxed logo), didn't go for a third your asking price. Imho i think most of your prices are high. Don't get me wrong, you can ask what you want for them, yet people will always pay what they want to pay. If they sell, good luck.( ooh, and can you put a couple of mine up for sale on your listwhistling.gifbiggrin.gif )

Mike

Social source share

Source Advert