Higham Wmc, Northants

On behalf of The Swivel Club of Higham, I am pleased to announce that £555 was raised on Friday night. Half of this is going to my chosen charity, Rushden Persian Rescue, (link in events thread) and half to a school for disabled children that The Swivel Club will make up to £500 from their coffers.

It is not for me to comment on how good the event was, but due to demand we have promised to do it all again in December.

Again on behalf of The Swivel Club, a big thank you to everyone that came along, especially Marco and Chad for their contribution.

Edited by Steve Brown
  • Replies 4
  • Views 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On behalf of The Swivel Club of Higham, I am pleased to announce that £555 was raised on Friday night. Half of this is going to my chosen charity, Rushden Persian Rescue, (link in events thread) and half to a school for disabled children that The Swivel Club will make up to £500 from their coffers.

It is not for me to comment on how good the event was, but due to demand we have promised to do it all again in December.

Again on behalf of The Swivel Club, a big thank you to everyone that came along, especially Marco and Chad for their contribution.

GREAT NIGHT STEVE, THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO DJ, HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. SEE YOU SOON.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gordon russell

At least you fellas gave your money to CHARITY well done....... Small event like this raising nearly £600 when you probably only had a 100 peeps in. looks like theres some honesty about after all .......thumbsup.gif ..............T

Source Advert