Soldiers Club - Hednesford 13Th Nov

just like to thank the great crowd that turned out on a foul wet windy night last night and with the blackpool w/e and SIS on as well which normally atract a lot of midlands soulies we had a brilliant turn out.

This great little venue is growing in its popularity with its wonderful wooden dance floor great atmosphere and cheap drinks etc and its policy of playing oldies northern soul.

Must say a big thanks to my guest Pem who contributed a couple of great sets and double decked with me for the last 30 mins cheers mate hoping to get you back in the new year.

So roll on the xmas special friday 18th Dec where I'm hoping to have another quality guest.

Gaz

• Replies 4
  • Views 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the pard

never been to this one before me an jan went up with kath and steve i love to try venues i have not been to . this was a great venue nice people and the music oldies me and jan really enjoyed the night so get down to the next one well done gaz. pard and jan

Yep, another great night at The Soldiers Club. So tired from dancing, slept through most of Saturday! sleep3.gif Will be back to support this great venue on December 18th.

Steve & Kath

Yep, another great night at The Soldiers Club. So tired from dancing, slept through most of Saturday! sleep3.gif Will be back to support this great venue on December 18th.

Steve & Kath

Cheers for the kind comments Steve thumbup.gifand for supporting this venue I was knackered just playing the tunes and watching you lot, you and Kath must have lost 3 stone looking at ya at the end of the night.

Soldiers is just one of them intimate venues just made for Northern Soul and hopefully will go from strength to strength in the new year.

Gaz

Source Advert