Goodtimes Soul Club W'ton - Bushbury Wmc

Gaz Lees

Well were a bit late posting this as there has been some confussion re the date, changed from our normal last sat in the month I can confirm Bushbury will be on this Sat 21st Nov so here we go.

Goodtimes Soul Club - Bushbury WMC Bushbury Lane W'ton Sat 21st Nov 8 til 1.00am

Northern Soul & Motown Night with Gaz Lees, Jellybean, Kerby and guests

£3.50 admission Bushbury members only £2.50 with club membership card

This is a wonderful venue with a cheap bar loadsa parking and great music so join us for a qualty night.

Tel 01543 423516 for more info

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well were a bit late posting this as there has been some confussion re the date, changed from our normal last sat in the month I can confirm Bushbury will be on this Sat 21st Nov so here we go.

Goodtimes Soul Club - Bushbury WMC Bushbury Lane W'ton Sat 21st Nov 8 til 1.00am

Northern Soul & Motown Night with Gaz Lees, Jellybean, Kerby and guests

£3.50 admission Bushbury members only £2.50 with club membership card

This is a wonderful venue with a cheap bar loadsa parking and great music so join us for a qualty night.

Tel 01543 423516 for more info

Better late than never Gaz :lol: looking forward to helping out with Bushbury while our Max is away enjoying himself in New Zealand.His daughter Katie hasn't made him a grandad yet,but it won't be too long now her due date is today bless. :D Anyway roll on Saturday :wicked:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Better late than never Gaz wink.gif looking forward to helping out with Bushbury while our Max is away enjoying himself in New Zealand.His daughter Katie hasn't made him a grandad yet,but it won't be too long now her due date is today bless. rolleyes.gif Anyway roll on Saturday thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Mmmmmm! the old bugger is away sunning himself while we have the damp and cold in our bones jammy sod. Well lets hope everything goes well for his daughter let us know if you hear anything JB.

hey you lot!! just cause i'm the other side of the world don't think you can run riot!!

still waiting on my katie to deliver the good's!! i'll keep ya posted!!

have a great great night!! in the best little venue in town!!

nice to see young mr powell is gonna spin a few!!

max..

Us lot running riot Max :wicked: i don't know what ya mean by that???? whistling.gif:lol::shades: can't wait for you to tell us that Katies made you a grandad :rolleyes: enjoy every minute of your stay in New Zealand and see you when you get back!!! :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

hey you lot!! just cause i'm the other side of the world don't think you can run riot!!

max..

How ya doin mate have ya got them shorts and vest on and the dangling corks on string around the hat drinking loadsa fosters arrgh! thats Australia near enough though we'll play a tune for ya and hopefully wet the babies head on sat.

Are you able to pick ya pms up.

Gaz

max..

us running riot our max innocent.gif you bet we will .ha ha . im putting the kit in as gaz will be a bit late watching west brom loose .ph34r.gif

mart

us running riot our max innocent.gif you bet we will .ha ha . im putting the kit in as gaz will be a bit late watching west brom loose .ph34r.gif

mart

Oh bit below the belt that Mart expected better from you.

So here we go with Dj times tried to give everyone at least one decent time spot could change on the night if I get anymore abuse from thay guy Kerby re the Baggies we'll stick him on the door all nightthumbup.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

8.00- 8.30. Mart

8.30 - 9.00 - Steve Powell

9.00 - 9.30 - Jelly Bean

9.30 - 10.00 - Gaz

10.00 - 10.45 - Mart

10.45 - 11.30 steve powell

11.30 - 12.15. Jelly bean

12.15 - 1.00 Gaz

So here we go with Dj times tried to give everyone at least one decent time spot could change on the night if I get anymore abuse from thay guy Kerby re the Baggies we'll stick him on the door all nightthumbup.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

8.00- 8.30. Mart

9.00 - 9.30 - Jelly Bean

9.30 - 10.00 - Gaz

10.00 - 10.45 - Mart

12.15 - 1.00 Gaz

Thanks Gaz at least I know when to go for smoke and a laugh.giflaugh.gif hope to see you there to support the Demon steve !!

Edited by Hitsville Chalky

8.00- 8.30. Mart

9.00 - 9.30 - Jelly Bean

9.30 - 10.00 - Gaz

10.00 - 10.45 - Mart

12.15 - 1.00 Gaz

Thanks for posting the times Gaz,they look fair enough to me :thumbup: and i'm sure we will cope if Mart ends up doing the door all night :lol::lol::shades:

JB xxxKTFxxx :P

Edited by JELLYBEAN

8.00- 8.30. Mart

9.00 - 9.30 - Jelly Bean

9.30 - 10.00 - Gaz

10.00 - 10.45 - Mart

12.15 - 1.00 Gaz

Some Good Djs .. Hope to see you all on the night thumbsup.gif

Thanks for posting the times Gaz,they look fair enough to me thumbsup.gif and i'm sure we will cope if Mart ends up doing the door all night laugh.giflaugh.gifshades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx tongue.gif

JB I'm sure nobody likes doin the 1st hour or so graveyard spots wev'e all done them so if we have at least one decent spot each even if it means just 3/4 hr its better than sitting 4 hours after youv'e done the first hour etc wishing you could play later in the night and you don't. So glad you agree the times are as fair as possible.

Think if Mart gets to set the gear up by 7.30/40 he might have nearly an hour to play some of his disco popping stuff to start with ha ha!tongue.gifjust joking Mart you can play the snake in the first hourlaugh.gif

JB I'm sure nobody likes doin the 1st hour or so graveyard spots wev'e all done them so if we have at least one decent spot each even if it means just 3/4 hr its better than sitting 4 hours after youv'e done the first hour etc wishing you could play later in the night and you don't. So glad you agree the times are as fair as possible.

Think if Mart gets to set the gear up by 7.30/40 he might have nearly an hour to play some of his disco popping stuff to start with ha ha!tongue.gifjust joking Mart you can play the snake in the first hourlaugh.gif

can i borrow yours then gaz only mine is an ashtray now .

I've decided that i will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow night,its not till Tuesday but what the hell,any excuse to PARTYYYY ay!!! wicked.gif And Gemmas coming with us ohmy.gif so don't say i aint warned ya!! laugh.giflaugh.gif see you all there!!!! shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx biggrin.gif

Oh party eh JB sandwiches pork pie etc then thumbup.gif you have a lot to do if ya wanna beat old Max's bash last time at Bushbury, hey and you have the same birthday date as my good wifey Carole 24th Nov oh! youve just reminded me better get her a card.

Gaz

Oh party eh JB sandwiches pork pie etc then thumbup.gif you have a lot to do if ya wanna beat old Max's bash last time at Bushbury, hey and you have the same birthday date as my good wifey Carole 24th Nov oh! youve just reminded me better get her a card.

Gaz

Sorry Gaz i ain't got time to do sarnies etc.....cos i got work till 6 :thumbsup: we'll have some fun tonight without the party nosh anyway :lol::lol: and i keep forgetting that Carol shares the same birthday as me,so a double celebration then :ohmy:

See ya laters Gaz wink.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Source Advert