Free Funk, Soul & Disco Night, Raunds, Northants

Guest Grahamdsilva

Guest Grahamdsilva

Come and join us for a one off night of great tunes. Admission is FREE all night and the doors are open to everyone. Please feel free to get your requests in now or just let us know you're coming. See you there!!!

Edited by Grahamdsilva
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Grahamdsilva

Just over 3 weeks to go until we blow the roof off Raunds Town Football Club at this one off event. Don't Forget admission is free all night and the venue is easy to find with plenty of parking. Go and check out the soul-source events calendar for full details.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Raunds Town FC

Kiln Park

London Road

Raunds

Northamptonshire

NN9 6EQ

Just off of the A45, Half way between the A6 and A14

Just over 3 weeks to go until we blow the roof off Raunds Town Football Club at this one off event. Don't Forget admission is free all night and the venue is easy to find with plenty of parking. Go and check out the soul-source events calendar for full details.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Raunds Town FC

Kiln Park

London Road

Raunds

Northamptonshire

NN9 6EQ

Just off of the A45, Half way between the A6 and A14

Who will be djing on the night ? please could you post this on soul source cheers Sam Evans

Guest Grahamdsilva

Who will be djing on the night ? please could you post this on soul source cheers Sam Evans

Hi Sam,

The DJ's will be myself and Stuart James (The Groove Academy Resident DJ)

we hope to see you there on the 18th

I'M DJING THAT NIGHT SORRY but i'll pass the word on let me know if you do any more well in advance only so many saturdays in the year :D lol, i'll do a spot for you if you wish BUT I'LL PASS THE WORD ON CHEERS SAM :hatsoff2:

Edited by XSS
Guest Grahamdsilva

We're just doing a one off, but if all goes well there could be more. If you're free on Friday's, Stuart will be playing his regular gig at The Groove Academy on Friday 3rd Sept. See topic:

Thanks for your interest though and I'll let you know if we do another event.

Regards,

G

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Grahamdsilva

Just under a week to go now until the big event.

The party gets started at 8pm and it's FREE to get in all night.

For full details and directions please go to our listing on the events calendar.

I look forward to seeing all of you funk and soul fans this coming Saturday night!!

Gx wink.gif

Just under a week to go now until the big event.

The party gets started at 8pm and it's FREE to get in all night.

For full details and directions please go to our listing on the events calendar.

I look forward to seeing all of you funk and soul fans this coming Saturday night!!

Gx wink.gif

hi graham

The Funk, Soul & Disco Night at Raunds Town FC is a one off event open to everybody who likes to get down to classic funk, soul and disco grooves.

DJ's On the night are

Stuart James (The Groove Academy Resident)

Graham D'Silva

Admission to this event is

FREE!!!!

See you there!!

thumbsup.gif Have a great time saturday hope this helps you soulies find your way soulfun and love Sam Evans

Edited by XSS
Guest Grahamdsilva

hi graham

The Funk, Soul & Disco Night at Raunds Town FC is a one off event open to everybody who likes to get down to classic funk, soul and disco grooves.

DJ's On the night are

Stuart James (The Groove Academy Resident)

Graham D'Silva

Admission to this event is

FREE!!!!

See you there!!

:D Have a great time saturday hope this helps you soulies find your way soulfun and love Sam Evans

Thanks sam, the word on the street is that it should be a good one tonight. Its a shame you can't make it down but i hope your night goes well.

G x

Guest Grahamdsilva

Tonight's the night guy's and girls. We are looking forward to seeing some of the Soul-Source collective later tonight.

Don't forget full details and a map is available on the S-S events calendar.

See you in a few hours thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Source Advert