Brookfields ( Stables )

Guest kerby

Big respect to everyone who braved the artic conditions last night to join us at the stables :( . As expected numbers were down on our last soul night but it did,nt dampen the enthusiasm of our resedent dj,s or our special guest :yes: ( mr dave rimmer ) . Thanks also to the management of the club ( mark & emma ) who are golden . our next night will be our xmas special on december the 18th come and join us with our pre christmas party :yes:.

mart ( kerby )

Edited by kerby
  • Replies 2
  • Views 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Big respect to everyone who braved the artic conditions last night to join us at the stables thumbsup.gif . As expected numbers were down on our last soul night but it did,nt dampen the enthusiasm of our resedent dj,s or our special guest :thumbup: ( mr dave rimmer ) . Thanks also to the management of the club ( mark & emma ) who are golden . our next night will be our xmas special on december the 18th come and join us with our pre christmas party :ohmy:.

mart ( kerby )

Yep a big thanks to all for braving the severe weather conditions and being a big factor with -7 deg recorded outside, a lower turnout I suppose was to be expected.

Shame the heaters where not operating at full whack inside either but for the dancers the music hopefully kept thier feet warm .

Dave rimmer did us proud with a great set of records nice one mate.

Catch us next time 18th Dec..

Big respect to everyone who braved the artic conditions last night to join us at the stables :lol: . As expected numbers were down on our last soul night but it did,nt dampen the enthusiasm of our resedent dj,s or our special guest :wub: ( mr dave rimmer ) . Thanks also to the management of the club ( mark & emma ) who are golden . our next night will be our xmas special on december the 18th come and join us with our pre christmas party beer.gif.

mart ( kerby )

Yes thankyou to all for attending the Stables on such a freeeezzzzin cold night,we had a feeling numbers would be down because of the weather,but even so it was still a FAB NIGHT!! :wub:

Well done to all the DJ's and of course our special guest Mr Dave Rimmer,you did us proud,but then we all knew you would Dave THANKYOU!! :shades:

And I must say what an EXCELLENT SPOT you played Mart!! NICE 1 :D

Thanks also to Mark & Emma and of course all the bar staff. :yes:

Oh and Gaz you should have had a dance to warm ya up,I had to get me fan out I was that hot!!! :lol:

See you all on the 18th December!!! :thumbup:

JB x x xKTFx x x

Source Advert