Jocelyn Turpins Charity Night 29/4/11 York

post-9749-0-03824500-1303116479_thumb.jp After the huge success of our first night in memory of our special friend

JOCELYN TURPIN

Both myself and Jorge lewis have decided to put together another night, to raise funds for Jocelyns charity. So put this one in your diary. And lets all get together and make this a very special night in memory of JOCELYN. And raise lots of needed cash for her CHARITY.Was told by Joeclyns friend jo ripley, the one thing she asked was that she`d never be forgotten. SO LETS DO THIS AND KEEP HER MEMORY WELL AND TRULLY ALIVE!!!!!. I`m hoping to secure the services of the same dj`s as last year.

AMISSION £5.00 ON THE DOOR. THIS IS NOT A TICKET EVENT SO PLEASE BE EARLY TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT

POST OFFICE SOCIAL CLUB

MARYGATE

YORK Y030 7BH

7PM------------12.30

AMPLE FREE PARKING,[ WHICH IS A PREMIUM IN YORK CITY CENTRE,]

LARGE DANCEFLOOR

CHEAP BAR

DJ`S

MARK TOYNE

JORGE LEWIS

DAVE SMITH

RON PEDLEY

HARRY CROSBY

ALL PROCEDDS TO THE JUST GIVING FOUNDATION................................................. https://www.justgiving.com/

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE BEHIND THE SCENES PEOPLE ON THIS ONE......................JO RIPLEY, SUE WARWICK, SHARON O`DONNEL & RICH AT THE P/O WORKING MENS CLUB TO NAME A FEW, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE, JOCELYN WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU ALL--------------H

Edited by SONBERT
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes this is a big MUST for our Joss, I find it hard to believe that a year has passed already.

Joss is still very close in our hearts and missed greatly, that dazzling smile,warmth and fun attitude which she had is hard to match.

This will be a very good night, and a success Im sure.

Looking forward to this, like said befor though its a shame that we have lost Joss.

Lets make it another good night.

Love,

Sue

x

Yes this is a big MUST for our Joss, I find it hard to believe that a year has passed already.

Joss is still very close in our hearts and missed greatly, that dazzling smile,warmth and fun attitude which she had is hard to match.

This will be a very good night, and a success Im sure.

Looking forward to this, like said befor though its a shame that we have lost Joss.

Lets make it another good night.

Love,

Sue

x

We certainly will sue, spoke to Ronnie on saturday & he`s well up for it also was in post office club, so everythings in place for ANOTHER great night REMEMBERING......THE LADY OF FUN

Guest soul kitten

still hard to believe that the lovely Joss is no longer with us ,

She was so full of life and taken away far too young

Cancer is such a cruel disease by holding this charity night we can make sure that Jocelyn s wishes to raise awareness of this will continue.

though shes not here she would have loved this and im quite sure she ll be there in spirit xxxx

still hard to believe that the lovely Joss is no longer with us ,

She was so full of life and taken away far too young

Cancer is such a cruel disease by holding this charity night we can make sure that Jocelyn s wishes to raise awareness of this will continue.

though shes not here she would have loved this and im quite sure she ll be there in spirit xxxx

Well said Shaz, one person i`ll never forget, don`t think i ever saw her without a smile on her face, right to the end

you dont have to bump this one harry it going to be packed again lol

Looking that way Ken, just to clarify, had quite a few messages asking if its a ticket event, its pay on the door £5. All proceeds going to the JUST GIVING FOUNDATION. Jocelyns chosen charity.:hatsoff2:Big thanks to all the dj`s for giving there services on this one :thumbsup:

So sorry i cant come to this special night in memory of such a beautiful lady , always in our hearts Jocelyn , miss you and love you xxxxx

Been a bad week for you little wifey, FLU!!!! All the family`s had it over the past couple of weeks, apart from me :wicked: no wood anywhere, best touch my head :thumbsup:

Source Advert