Merlin Suite, Rolls Royce,barnoldswick

Guest Roy Stewart

Guest Roy Stewart

thumbsup.gif Holla for this un EARLY - Friday 27th May is the LAST Rolls Royce night until AFTER the local Holidays But we'll be BACK with style in AUGUST - If you can guys either grab a flyer at other venue's or print one out.thumbsup.gif

DJ's - "The Rolls Crew" ROMAN - Robbie England - Mike Kemp and Shaun Fitton

Special Guest on the Night - STEVE LANE of the Barn! -- Be there!!

post-23763-0-26732200-1304902906_thumb.j

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Back to our traditional 4th Friday its Prom night, as you say last one before summer break and guess what everyone has graduated, dig your gowns and tux's out and send the old girl out in style. and then its off to Carolina for the beach parties. Reminds me Rod Shard used to supply tunes to the North Carolina beach music scene some off which have croossed over to the British soul scene, can we tempt Rod out, will have to ask Claire to tell Rod there is a lovely giant parasol for smokers, see you, Roman

Guest Roy Stewart
yes.gif ok... so now all we need to do is RECOVER from last nights Padiham Town Hall - [jees that place rocks!! ] and we're up for another blast on FRIDAY!! Awesome!yes.gif
Guest Roy Stewart

whistling.gifsad.gif Mobile was on charge when you rang boss.. sorry bout that hatsoff2.gif . Got the ROLLS buzz already!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Roy Stewart

Guest alfroggy

Hope all goes well this evening at Barnoldswick [Rolls Royce Club]...only pre-arrangements keep me away... absolutely top

class venue with a very appreciative crowd of quality across the board soul sounds/quality Djs as always... a top night with a very

welcoming crowd of folk...and what a VENUE....oops nearly forgot the Cheap & chearful bar & staff... in that order I may add.....

Hope to see you soon Roman Wendy & Co....atb Froggy :thumbsup:

Source Advert