BIG AL

SPECIAL GUEST DJ........SEAN HAYDON

RECORD DEALERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!

BROAD LANE WMC

BROAD LANE

ESSINGTON

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV11 2RH

AMPLE CAR PARK ENTRANCE IS IN LONG LANE 100YDS ON THE RIGHT!!

IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT HELEN ON - 07985596183

JB xxxKTFxxx

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kerby

Broad lane returns this month with special guest . wolverhamptons very own Sean (shorny) Hayden . sean succesfully promotes the Burnley all nighter and is a welcolme addition to the nights line up . come on down and join us . cheep bar , ample parking , 300 capacity , and our wall to wall sprung dance floor ...photos of the night are posted in the gallery or on my facebook profile .

martin ( kerby ) preston.

Broad lane returns this month with special guest . wolverhamptons very own Sean (shorny) Hayden . sean succesfully promotes the Burnley all nighter and is a welcolme addition to the nights line up . come on down and join us . cheep bar , ample parking , 300 capacity , and our wall to wall sprung dance floor ...photos of the night are posted in the gallery or on my facebook profile .

martin ( kerby ) preston.

It will have been 5 weeks since the lastone,so BRING IT ON!!! :)

post-7808-0-23010000-1311775417_thumb.jp

Guest kerby

Our wulfie,s having a bit of trouble with his internet supplier at the moment ,So i thought i might take this oppertunity to call him a w*$%^ker . pmsl .only joking wulfster . Looking forward to saturday night back at broad lane . Iwill be putting a sales deck in for anyone wanting to sell some tunes .

Guest Sean Haydon

Really looking forward to Saturday. I've been quietly promoting this to our friends. Lots coming, including a few Broad Lane virgins :shhh:. Got the makings of a great night.

For me, i'll be playing mostly uptempo dancers with the odd awesome mid, just to give you a breather :wink: and a spattering of Burnley type tunes :wicked: Can't wait !

Really looking forward to Saturday. I've been quietly promoting this to our friends. Lots coming, including a few Broad Lane virgins :shhh:. Got the makings of a great night.

For me, i'll be playing mostly uptempo dancers with the odd awesome mid, just to give you a breather :wink: and a spattering of Burnley type tunes :wicked: Can't wait !

Its gonna be a great night,really looking forward to your hour Sean. :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

Sorry to say that Al can't be with us on Saturday,however he will be back next month :),so we're giving Mac a chance to get behind the decks. :)

Here's the DJ times.

8 - 9 Mac

9 - 10 Jellybean

10 - 11 Wulfie

11 - 12 Guest Sean Haydon :)

12 - 1 Mart

Hope to see you there!!! :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

Source Advert