FOR THE DETECTIVE, TO MUCH TV

As i said i went to Dundee a few months ago, and thought it was a good night, and it was a lot of oldies but a lot i havent heard for many years, but a lot i wouldnt want to here so often, LOOK AT MY DESPERATE WANTS. But thats my view, as for the other venues. Well i dont know the taxi club as i have never been due to the djs that they seem to bring up there is a lot of nice stuff gets played so i cant comment on that one. Glasgow never been but hope to soon, but same again like to bring up top djs from south of the border,Belmont soul night Aberdeen is another one. I was up there a few months ago and its run by guys who have great record collections, and play across the board northern and croosoveR, 70s soul where you can here quality soul of a high standard, I have been going to soul nights for many years and dont want to here the same record every time, I do agree yes there is a lot of people who are sitting on the collections that they bought way back in the hey days of Wigan, Clouds and Music halls and the Marriot halls ect,

AS FOR COREY ITS A MATE WHO HAD THE ACCOUNT ON EBAY, AND TO BE HONEST, AND HE WAS MORE AT HAVING A WIND UP,

But i do agree if you are going to dj then buy real records, there are certain records i would love to have but cant afford them, but dont run out to dj with my cd collection, But dont think its wrong to play them at home,

SO ANYWAY ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET SOMETHING STARTED UP IN SCOTLAND AGAIN, WITH THE BEST OF THE DJS PLAYING FROM ALL OVER THE UK,

• Replies 1
  • Views 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well your 'mate' isn't really doing you any favours if you're trying to promote a venue and he's slagging off most of the Scottish soul scene. Did you both go to the same school as your spelling and habit of putting commas at the ends of sentences is amazingly similar?

Source Advert