• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

post-2783-1142454356_thumb.jpgpost-2783-1142454356_thumb.jpg

Is it right there's an event at Curzon club in the near future.

If so can anyone gimme any more details.

Cheer

S'

Hi, I was just about to post up details of this event, bit late I know!!!

Anyone local to Reading, not going to Prestatyn and up for some classic late 60's/ early 70's soul, Dave Greet has organised a " Reading Top Rank revival night" on FRIDAY 17th MARCH at THE CURZON CLUB, OXFORD ROAD, READING. 8pm - late, £5 entry. DJs include DAVE GREET, SMILER & EAMESY.

The Curzon Club is about 5 mins from Town Centre, just past the old BATTLE HOSPITAL, parking in side roads, good dance floor, cheap bar. Should be a good night. PM me for more directions etc. Will try to attach a flyer.

Alan.

Guest Spindolero

Thanks Alan.

Will give it a whirl.

Babysitter not arriving till half 8 so will hopefully still get there before it's full up.

Don't suppose there's any tickets in advance??

THE CURZON CLUB, OXFORD ROAD, READING. 8pm - late, £5 entry. DJs include DAVE GREET, SMILER & EAMESY. The Curzon Club is about 5 mins from Town Centre, just past the old BATTLE HOSPITAL, parking in side roads, good dance floor, cheap bar. Should be a good night. PM me for more directions etc. Will try to attach a flyer.Alan.

As we are Not doing the Prestatyn Pilgramage....we may well come over with a posse on friday night....as it is a Top Rank Revival Night....I do hope :thumbsup: Mick (Cockney Mick) Web will be there & who knows Chris Hill may even call in.... :thumbsup: ....See you Friday....

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Gavin Page

post-2783-1142454356_thumb.jpgpost-2783-1142454356_thumb.jpg

Hi, I was just about to post up details of this event, bit late I know!!!

Anyone local to Reading, not going to Prestatyn and up for some classic late 60's/ early 70's soul, Dave Greet has organised a " Reading Top Rank revival night" on FRIDAY 17th MARCH at THE CURZON CLUB, OXFORD ROAD, READING. 8pm - late, £5 entry. DJs include DAVE GREET, SMILER & EAMESY.

The Curzon Club is about 5 mins from Town Centre, just past the old BATTLE HOSPITAL, parking in side roads, good dance floor, cheap bar. Should be a good night. PM me for more directions etc. Will try to attach a flyer.

Alan.

Good Luck !

Alan, please tell Dave G I have lost his number and need to talk to him !!!!

As we are Not doing the Prestatyn Pilgramage....we may well come over with a posse on friday night....as it is a Top Rank Revival Night....I do hope :rolleyes: Mick (Cockney Mick) Web will be there & who knows Chris Hill may even call in.... :huh: ....See you Friday....

Jon Buck

Bucky,

Cockney Mick may come over, but he's banned from smashing records, invading the stage etc.!! Chris Hill wont be coming - I hope.

Alan.

Bucky,Cockney Mick may come over, but he's banned from smashing records, invading the stage etc.!! Chris Hill wont be coming - I hope.Alan.

Whats the access like in this place, will Sue be able to get in with her Electric Scooter or do we need to bring the fold-up Wheelchair ????

Bucky

Whats the access like in this place, will Sue be able to get in with her Electric Scooter or do we need to bring the fold-up Wheelchair ????

Bucky

Jon,

Access is good, scooter will be fine - so long as Sue Brick doesnt turn up!!! You can park in the front to unload the Missus, then park up.

Alan.

A good night had by all at Dave Greet's Curzon Club soul night. Thanks to everyone who came down, nice to see Mr & Mrs Buck, Reggie & the lovely Karen. Good selection of sounds from Greety, Smiler & Budgie. Next event there in about 3 months.

Smiler also has a monthly do, last Tuesday each month, at The Afrobar, Merchants Place, Reading. Next one on 28th March - free entry, good sounds.

Alan

Good night,good to see Dave Greet & Budgie it made a pleasant change, Shame we missed the Meat Raffle, Someone went home with a Leg of Pork.... Dave Smiler & Budgie all done well, & we didn't get home till about 5 o'clock took the M4 to South Wales instead of London & I had done about 50 miles before I realised I was heading in the wrong direction, still its all good fun....

Jon Sue & Rex

Good night,good to see Dave Greet & Budgie it made a pleasant change, Shame we missed the Meat Raffle, Someone went home with a Leg of Pork.... Dave Smiler & Budgie all done well, & we didn't get home till about 5 o'clock took the M4 to South Wales instead of London & I had done about 50 miles before I realised I was heading in the wrong direction, still its all good fun....

Jon Sue & Rex

Cant beat a late night drive down the M4 Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just put a few photos on.

See you at Hemel/

Alan

Source Advert