Anyone Have These

Melvin Davis "This love was meant to be" MALA DJ

Puffs "I only cry once a day now" DORE

Whispers "The Dip" DORE

Must be Mint-ish condition.

Still need:-

4 Tops "Baby I need your lovin" USA Motown

Temps "The way you do...." USA Gordy

Would be interested in any Dore 45s really, depending on price, as Im thinking of collecting label.Only have Fi-dels, LJH "Oh how I love you" and "Go for what you know".

Thanks ROD

Edited by modernsoulsucks
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Rod

for the 4 tops and temptations

try records and relics in blackpool im fairly sure he may be able to help you

01253 624718

ask for michael and let him klnow i put you onto him

cheers sean oconnor

Rod ,best of luckwith the dore stuff,difficult label to collect,lots of early doo wop ,thinkbarrie wad has a few things .

Regards Salmon

Social source share

COD will PM later after work.

Steve, as you know "collecting" is a euphemism for buying cheaper 45s when you can't actually afford the expensive ones.

I still have some pride so at least Im not collecting "soulful house". I reckon that Ady guy down in London ought to play more "soulful house" to attract young people or that 100 Club will just be a flash in the pan. And Butch's spot would benefit greatly if he just "dropped" the odd track in that genre.

Notice "dropped" which is a "yoofemism" proving Im down with the groovey young hipsters instead of still wearing hipsters [remember those?]

ROD

Social source share

Whispers "The Dip" DORE

Would be interested in any Dore 45s really, depending on price, as Im thinking of collecting label.Only have Fi-dels, LJH "Oh how I love you" and "Go for what you know".

Thanks ROD

Hello Rod

Hope you're well mate?

I have a spare Melvin Davis demo if you want to pm me we can sort summat out?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

COD will PM later after work.

Steve, as you know "collecting" is a euphemism for buying cheaper 45s when you can't actually afford the expensive ones.

I still have some pride so at least Im not collecting "soulful house". I reckon that Ady guy down in London ought to play more "soulful house" to attract young people or that 100 Club will just be a flash in the pan. And Butch's spot would benefit greatly if he just "dropped" the odd track in that genre.

Notice "dropped" which is a "yoofemism" proving Im down with the groovey young hipsters instead of still wearing hipsters [remember those?]

ROD

Hi Rod :thumbsup: thanks for your reply.Hey, you must already have the- Milton James- tune then?

ATB Steve

Social source share

COD and Steve I've PM'd you altho nothing's showing in my "Sent" box so I hope I didn't do something wrong.

Looks like I have Puffs,Whispers "Dr. Love" and Melvin DJ now.

Steve Z. No I don't have the bloody Milton James. Im a collector not the mastermind behind the Brinksmat robbery!!

ROD

Social source share

COD and Steve I've PM'd you altho nothing's showing in my "Sent" box so I hope I didn't do something wrong.

Looks like I have Puffs,Whispers "Dr. Love" and Melvin DJ now.

Steve Z. No I don't have the bloody Milton James. Im a collector not the mastermind behind the Brinksmat robbery!!

ROD

Hi Rod,............I decided a long time ago never to collect a particular label 'cos ,as you know,theres gonna be one thats either really rare or really crap and rare! By the way whats you're favourite "modern" record from 30 plus years ago whistling.gif ATB Steve z

Social source share

Whispers "The Dip" DORE

Thanks ROD

Theres a Kenard on my site

Social source share

Thanks Pete for letting me know about the Kenard 45. I think it's the lyric that puts me off.

I used to have Rita&Tiaras and sold it. I did keep Paul Anka though. Must try and get to evening classes on record collecting sometime.

ROD

You could go for DO THE SKIN as well

Dave Moore has just put up a sales list on here with 4 Dores

Hope that helps

Sounds like a group

THE FOUR DORES

Now on the other side ranting_1.gif

Social source share

You could go for DO THE SKIN as well

Dave Moore has just put up a sales list on here with 4 Dores

Hope that helps

Sounds like a group

THE FOUR DORES

Now on the other side ranting_1.gif

Pete,I got the Puffs and "Dr.Love" off Dave last night. I'll check out the others on his list too.

Thanks ROD

Edited by modernsoulsucks
Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Whispers "The Dip" DORE

Thanks ROD

Hi Rod...temps

https://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TEMPTATIONS-THE-WA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Miss-Popcorn, that's very good of you and it does look the business. Thanks a lot, really appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Now I've just gotta win it!!

ROD

My pleasure

I've had loads of stuff off Jim...he's an ok guy whistling.gif

best

Linda

Social source share