Friendly People

Forgot how good this sound was til it was in my car on one of my comps (richard searling volume 5 but dont tell anyone!)

brill vocals,,great lyrics one of richards biggies late 80s

anyone else remember this 45?

whats their other one like - you send me?

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Netspeaky

Forgot how good this sound was til it was in my car on one of my comps (richard searling volume 5 but dont tell anyone!)

whats their other one like - you send me?

"You send me" is well worth picking up for a tenner, listen to it yourself make your own mind up, I think it's okay, lots and lots worse out there. :thumbsup:
Social source share

"You send me" is well worth picking up for a tenner, listen to it yourself make your own mind up, I think it's okay, lots and lots worse out there. :thumbsup:

Agreed Mr Netspeaky,

I've heard a lot lot worse :(

Social source share

been playing this in my spot for last 12 months

at the "BIG LOCK" and out n about

old lee valentine c/u i think

Social source share

Nothing but the blues was a dancefloor filler at the Morecambe allnighters in the early eighties. If it filled the floor then it should be doing it now. Keep playing it as there is growing interest on this 45 on this site.

If you ever see one they look like boots. The You send me track has a Frankford Wayne matrix. The Blues track has no markings and in lots of cases the labels are off centre. Someone must have been running out of dosh.

(more useless info from Dunc)

Social source share

"You send me" is well worth picking up for a tenner, listen to it yourself make your own mind up, I think it's okay, lots and lots worse out there. :D

Agree totally :rolleyes: , one man's meat is another man's poison so listen & make up your own mind !

There is an awful amount of expensive tat out there just because someone said it was great !!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert